Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) June 3, 2008
MyNetResearch.com, with its rapidly growing global membership, is revolutionizing the research process. This new Web 2.0 Portal enables researchers to register productivity gains by forging online collaborations worldwide. Boasting a powerful suite of search, information, and knowledge management tools, MyNetResearch.com has quickly become the premier online destination for goal-oriented researchers.
By deploying Internet technologies that enable global collaboration, MyNetResearch has created an online community of researchers. It allows researchers around the world to find each other, work on projects using specialist tools, collaborate on grant writing, and keep up with the latest news and discussions in their subject specializations.
Researchers also benefit from a central repository for their projects — documents that can be accessed from any location with an Internet connection. They can also acquire knowledge from expert articles and news feeds containing the most recent research developments in their fields. In addition, blogs and forums allow for free exchange of research ideas between global researchers.
MyNetResearch.com features powerful, specialized research tools for the active researcher, such as the:
- Literature Search and Citation Analyzer: Perform literature searches and citation analyses of authors and subjects.
- Journal Selection Guide: Review more than 9,000 journals to publish in, using criteria such as discipline, subject, ranking, review process, and language.
- Research Methods Adviser: Obtain assistance in making decisions on a variety of research methodology tasks. This includes guidance on selecting research designs, sampling techniques, and statistical tests.
- Conference Selection Guide: Select from more than 8,000 organizations that regularly conduct conferences.
- Grants Program Locator: Search this comprehensive database for grant programs that best suit your research proposal.
- Online Survey Manager: Create and manage on-line surveys. Features include a choice of over 15 types of question, survey templates, and summary reports.
- Bibliography Creator: Create bibliographies and easily output them in different styles e.g., Chicago, APA.
For additional information, visit http://www.mynetresearch.com.
Dr. Bay Arinze,
910 Haddonfield-Berlin Road, #16
Voorhees, NJ 08043
(215) 510 6487