We are absolutely thrilled to have received such recognition from the public. Consumers independently judge the Prepaid365 Prepaid Card Awards, so to be voted runner up out of 128 entries is phenomenal.
(PRWeb UK) April 28, 2011
my Travel Cash– a prepaid currency MasterCard - has received consumer recognition at the third edition of the Prepaid365 Prepaid Card Awards. Prepaid365 is the UK’s leading independent prepaid card comparison website.
Identifying the best in class in the UK, the Prepaid365 Prepaid Card Awards are judged solely by consumers and focus on consumer perceptions of what they desire with a prepaid card programme and provider. Over 37,000 consumers voted, declaring my Travel Cash as runner up in the Best Website category. 128 prepaid card providers entered the awards.
The Best Website Award takes into account consumer experience including the journey and usability when navigating around the site, along with content and aesthetics.
Myles Stephenson, Founder and Managing Director of my Travel Cash, said, “We are absolutely thrilled to have received such recognition from the public. Consumers independently judge the Prepaid365 Prepaid Card Awards, so to be voted runner up out of 128 entries is phenomenal.
“The website is an integral part of the overall my Travel Cash product. It’s the gateway that enables customers to order a card, find out about our offers and products and contact us about any queries. It’s also where cardholders manage their account and top up their balance. It is absolutely essential that the website is generating maximum customer satisfaction and adding value to the my Travel Cash prepaid card concept.
“We want our customers to have the best experience possible when using the site and the Prepaid365 award has assured us that we are getting this right. With customer service at the fore we will strive to continuously improve our services and products. “
Amit Sharma, CEO of prepaid marketing consultancy Emotion Associates and founder of Prepaid365 said, “The Prepaid365 awards are the only prepaid awards voted for directly and solely by consumers. The Best Website Award takes into account the overall consumer experience and customer journey, content and usability when navigating around the site in addition to site appeal. Furthermore, these awards serve to provide emphatic approval from consumers of whether they are getting it right and the my Travel Cash team undoubtedly score high on that account.”
my Travel Cash offers three prepaid MasterCard cards in Multi-Currency (Sterling), Euros and US Dollars, providing great value, hassle free travel money.
Designed to be a cheap alternative to using normal credit or debit cards abroad, holidaymakers can save up to £40 on exchange rates without paying commission charges. The cards also benefit from Chip & PIN protection and no link to a bank account.
With 24/7 Lost & Stolen reporting and no link to a customer’s main bank account users can trust my Travel Cash to provide a convenient and widely accepted form of currency wherever they travel .
my Travel Cash also offers a currency home delivery service.
For more information or to register for your my Travel Cash card http://www.mytravelcash.com
- Ends -
For further editorial information or to request hi-res images and samples, please contact, Jaime Markey at JAMpr
Tel: 0161 850 0565
E: jaime(at)jampr(dot)co(dot)uk / pressoffice(at)jampr(dot)co(dot)uk
Notes to Editor:
The my Travel Cash card is delivered by CorporatePay, one of the market leading prepaid card providers.
- CorporatePay delivers market leading corporate and consumer prepaid card programmes. Combining extensive payment industry knowledge with deep travel sector expertise CorporatePay has a designed a range of inbound and outbound travel currency solutions denominated in multiple currencies to meet the needs of business and individual users.
- CorporatePay’s standard travel currency solutions include my Travel Cash for individual travellers and its Corporate Expense Card for business users (http://www.corporateexpense.com/). The standard solutions are available for distribution by referral and affiliate partners providing ancillary revenue opportunities with minimal, if any, investment.
- CorporatePay is able to deliver bespoke white label led travel card programmes for clients wishing to extend their brand and service to deliver ancillary revenue opportunities and a platform to maintain strong customer relationships through the ongoing use of the data and interaction available through the card programme.
- CorporatePay provides its clients fully managed prepaid card solutions including; programme design, account opening, funding services, fraud management, card processing, card production, customer service, and management information for corporate clients, partners and resellers.
- CorporatePay is a MasterCard Member Service Provider (MSP) and is registered as an Independent Sales Organisation (ISO) and Third Party Processor (TPP).
For further information, please visit: http://www.corporatepay.co.uk
MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International. The my Travel Cash prepaid MasterCard is issued by Newcastle Building Society (“NBS”) pursuant to license by MasterCard International Inc. NBS is authorised & regulated by the Financial Services Authority as an issuer of e-money (registrationno 156058).
About Newcastle Building Society Card Solutions
Card Solutions offers BIN sponsorship, card issuance, settlement services and complete regulatory compliance. It is currently ranked as the largest provider in UK and Europe by MasterCard on monies settled, and seventh globally on MasterCard prepaid network, with over200 live schemes. It has over 1.4 million of its issued cards active month on month settling over $1.9 billion annually. The Society is a MasterCard Principal Member, with the most MasterCard approved prepaid programmes in the UK.