We are very excited to return to the Monte Carlo for our annual conference,” comments NACA Chairman & Co-Founder, Brian Felix, “All those involved in controlling capital projects, such as Auditors, Architects, Owners, Owners Representatives, ...
Midlothian, VA (PRWEB) October 15, 2014
The National Association of Construction Auditors (NACA) has announced their 4th Annual Conference will be held at the Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino Resort in Las Vegas, NV, March 30 - April 1, 2015! The National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) certified CPE sessions will include topics related to the control environment of construction projects, fraud, and ethics; led by recognized industry training leaders such as Rich Townsend, John Wisz, John Croy, Robert McDonald and Courtenay Thompson.
“We are very excited to return to the Monte Carlo for our annual conference,” comments NACA Chairman & Co-Founder, Brian Felix, “All those involved in controlling capital projects, such as Auditors, Architects, Owners, Owners Representatives, Estimators, CPAs, Project Managers, Cost Engineers, and Project Accountants will benefit from the wide range of discussions. Our previous programs have been highly rated by attendees.”
The Monte Carlo Hotel & Resort is an outstanding location, and the NACA has negotiated an excellent room rate of only $68 for this event. The 20 CPE program will be very competitively priced as compared to other organizations, including discounts for members, and early & group registrations. Company sponsorships are also available.
Registration for the conference and accommodations can be found at http://www.thenaca.org. Additional conference details will be forthcoming.
The National Association of Construction Auditors (NACA) was created to enhance the control environment related to construction projects.
“Our vision,” explains Mr. Felix “is to bring all the project team members together to exchange knowledge and ideas to improve the overall control environment for the Owners, delivering them greater value. Risk Management, Project Control, Contract, CPAs, Architects, PMs, Owner’s Reps., Auditors, Project Owners and Estimating professionals all play very important roles in the control process.”
As stated on their website (http://www.thenaca.org), the NACA mission is to unite those individuals and be recognized as the authority on construction project controls by:
- Providing a forum through which the Association’s members can meet to exchange ideas and share insight into each others related area of expertise.
- Providing members with the resources, information, and leadership that enable them to provide valuable services in the highest professional manner to benefit the public as well as employers and clients.
- Developing and coordinating programs dedicated to the purpose of improving professional standards of construction auditors.
- Enhancing the role and promoting the image of the construction auditor and construction control professionals.
- Providing the professional Certified Construction Auditor (CCA) designation to instill confidence in employers and clients when they secure the services of a professional construction auditor.
- Providing the Construction Control Professional (CCP) designation to increase the confidence in customers that they will receive the best value when they secure the services of a contractor/construction manager.
An Advisory Board has been established by the National Association of Construction Auditors to seek out experts in the fields of auditing, construction management, real estate development, architecture, and engineering to help serve the association and its members by providing expert counsel and guidance.
For a limited period of time, the National Association of Construction Auditors (NACA) is currently accepting applications under the grandfathering provision for the Certified Construction Auditor (CCA) and Construction Control Professional (CCP) designations, setting the standard in these fields (http://www.thenaca.org). The provisions are a point-based system based upon education, training, and experience.
While “National” is in our name, we welcome members from around the globe.