Nagarro’s team members have provided us high quality SAP services while being responsive to our specific needs and ensuring security of our enterprise data.” - Don Pritchard, IT Director, Mitsubishi Chemical USA, Inc.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) March 31, 2010
- In 2009, Nagarro signed on more than three dozen new customers in the U.S. and Europe, maintaining the company's established track record of growth and profitability despite challenging market conditions.
- The number of customers in each of Nagarro's major market segments - large enterprises, midsize enterprises and software product companies - grew by almost 40% in 2009, demonstrating consistent demand for outsourced software product development. Nagarro's new customers span a broad range of industries including technology, manufacturing, aerospace, financial services, healthcare, retail, media, education and government.
- Nagarro's new U.S. customer wins in 2009 include Air Meals, LLC; Andrew Marc, a Division of G-III Apparel Group; Coulomb Technologies; Mesilla Valley Transportation; Mitsubishi Chemical USA, Inc.; Novella Clinical; Patrimonio Hipotecaria, Rauland-Borg Corporation; Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM); Urban Signals and Xignite. Nagarro also secured a significant European customer win with Lufthansa, a top international airline.
- Nagarro's new customers are driving the company's hiring and growth in core technical offerings such as Microsoft .NET, SharePoint, PHP and Java development services, as well as in Nagarro's SAP consulting practice.
Other recent Nagarro highlights in 2009:
- Became one of the first software product outsourcing firms to join the Google Enterprise Partner™ program and offer application development services on the Google App Engine platform.
- Named to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals'® "2010 Global Outsourcing 100® List" and 2009 Dataquest IDC "20 Best IT Employers in India List."
- Signed its first Latin American customer contract with Patrimonio Hipotecaria and opened a new office in the industrial hub of Monterrey, Mexico. This new office will focus on delivering high-end software product development services to Latin American midsize and large enterprises, particularly in the manufacturing, retail and financial services markets.
"Mitsubishi Chemical USA was looking for an SAP consulting partner who understood challenges facing midsize enterprises, and who could establish streamlined and measurable support processes for our SAP shared services environment. Nagarro's team members have provided us high quality SAP services while being responsive to our specific needs and ensuring security of our enterprise data."
- Don Pritchard, IT Director, Mitsubishi Chemical USA, Inc.
"2009 has proven to be a ground-breaking year for Nagarro, with customers of all sizes, industries and geographies focused on the strategic value of custom software products. Impressive customer and partner growth, continued international expansion and third-party industry awards demonstrate Nagarro's ongoing traction in the outsourced software development market."
- Vikas Sehgal, CEO, Nagarro Inc.
About Nagarro, Inc.
Nagarro builds complex, business-critical products and applications that help companies meet their core business goals and gain competitive advantage. Nagarro's complete commitment to the success of every project, unmatched engineering skill and quality, and deep domain expertise in numerous industries build on a shared vision of success between Nagarro and each of its customers. Founded in 1996, Nagarro has offices in the US, Germany, Sweden and India. For more information, please visit http://www.nagarro.com or call 408-436-6170.