Anyone looking to get massive media exposure needs to be at National Publicity Summit.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) July 25, 2012
National Publicity Summit held by Steve Harrison is where people can have a chance to get big-time national publicity by personally meeting top journalists and producers face-to-face.
At National Publicity Summit one will discover how to get featured in America's Biggest Magazines and interviewed on the top TV shows.
After a quick National Publicity Summit review, MayDayReport.com believes this event is a tool that can help people get more publicity and recognition. By being at the National Publicity Summit people will get to meet some of the most influential people at top media outlets. These relationships are what will get one the exposure they need and desire.
Unfortunately normally it is very difficult to get top editors and producers to even take a phone call. However, at Steve Harrison's closed-door National Publicity Summit people will have the opportunity to learn the secrets of getting coverage as well as meeting with top editors and producers one-on-one.
At the event people will get to meet over 100 producers and journalists from America's top media outlets. Anyone looking to get exposure should not pass up this opportunity.
For those who wish to go to the National Publicity Summit should visit the official site here.
On the site one can get more information about the event and Steve Harrison plus take advantage of the generous discounted offer there.
Steve Harrison has only made a limited number of spots available so that everyone gets enough one-on-one time with the media. Currently he is offering 100 spots, but they will be going fast.
When one visits the official site and gets the information packet they'll learn about how:
- Ron & Lisa Beres were booked on the Today Show.
- Steve Shapiro was the subject of a big story in "O the Oprah Magazine" after meeting the writer at my Summit.
- Lauri Loewenberg appeared on both ABC's The View and Good Morning America.
- Jim Vonmier got on the CBS Evening News and Early Show as a result of the training and contacts we gave him.
- Kelly McCloskey used what she learned to get booked on Oprah.
- and many more great examples of what the National Publicity Summit can do for people.
To get immediate access to a ticket for the National Publicity Summit go to Steve's official site here.