The goal of National Lift Week is to promote a workplace environment for the busy tech on the shop floor that is safe, efficient and ergonomically maximized – all utilizing the very best in vehicle lifting technology and best practices.
STEVENSVILLE, Md. (PRWEB) September 05, 2019
Heavy duty vehicle lift leader Stertil-Koni today announced that it will once again sponsor National Lift Week®, which will take place Oct. 7 - 12 in venues across North America. Now entering its sixth year, the six-day event is a celebration that showcases best practices in vehicle lift safety, service, and performance.
According to Stertil-Koni President, Dr. Jean DellAmore, “In the demanding world of fleet maintenance facilities, safety is always mission number one, a reality that is especially pertinent as vehicle servicing and repair have become increasingly complex. With that as the backdrop, the goal of National Lift Week is to promote a workplace environment for the busy tech on the shop floor that is safe, efficient and ergonomically maximized – all utilizing the very best in vehicle lifting technology and best practices.”
To advance these objectives, Stertil-Koni’s highly trained network of distributors across North America will host live vehicle lift product demos, hands-on briefings and educational updates associated with the latest advancements in vehicle lifting safety, features, and environmental stewardship.
For each of the six days that comprise National Lift Week®, Stertil-Koni and its team will focus on key attributes of the most popular vehicle lifting systems in use today.
1. Mobile Column Monday: extolling the benefits of portable vehicle lifting columns;
2. Two-Post Tuesday: highlighting the usefulness of two-post vehicle lifts;
3. Wireless Wednesday: demonstrating the safety and performance attributes of wireless vehicle lifting systems;
4. Earthy Thursday: providing updates about new initiatives in “green” vehicle lifts;
5. Wheels-Free Friday: exploring lifting systems that provide wheels-free lifting to allow technicians to perform comprehensive vehicle maintenance and service; and
6. Safety Saturday: presenting multiple approaches to advance shop safety, including the importance of third-party lift certification by the industry’s third-party watchdog, the Automotive Lift Institute (ALI); the scope of the ALI Lift Inspector Certification program; and the importance of regularly scheduled lift inspections.
Concluded DellAmore, “At Stertil-Koni, we strongly believe that every day is an extension of National Lift Week® and we are pleased to join with our colleagues in the entire vehicle lifting sector to shine an even brighter light on the importance of vehicle lift safety and best practices.”
Stertil-Koni is the market leader in heavy duty vehicle lifts, notably bus lifts and truck lifts, and proudly serves municipalities, state agencies, school bus fleets, major corporations, the U.S. Military and more. Stertil-Koni's breadth of products meets all ranges of lifting needs and includes portable lifts such as Mobile Column Lifts, 2-post, 4-post,inground piston lifts, platform lifts, and its axle-engaging, inground, scissor lift configuration, ECOLIFT. The company’s innovative, inground telescopic piston DIAMONDLIFT is now available with an optional Continuous Recess system, ideal for low clearance vehicles. Stertil-Koni USA is headquartered in Stevensville, Maryland with production facilities in Europe, The Netherlands, and in Streator, IL.
Contact: Paul Feldman, Paul.Feldman(at)Stertil-Koni(dot)com, 410-643-9001