he's just not that into you
Past News ReleasesRSS
Boulder, Colo. (PRWEB) June 16, 2008
BeThree, an edgy online natural health and lifestyle media outlet just unveiled its shiny new website. Designed for women ages 18 to 35, BeThree (Be Healthy. Be Hip. Be You.) focuses on delivering the uncut truth on health, wellbeing, nutrition, fitness, beauty and life coaching -- and delivers it all in fresh, saucy daily stories.
The website, developed by writer, former professional athlete and all-around health advocate, Lindsay Yaw, now features a short and sweet daily e-newsletter, an online shop featuring sweet deals on the latest must-haves such as soy candles and yoga gear, as well as a personalized virtual escape where hip and health-conscious women can share their favorite tips and tricks for living healthy.
BeThree daily articles hit all the hot topics -- from what's really in that Red Bull (search the article archives to find out -- it's gross) to why text messaging is good for your health. The site also features plenty of fabulous healthy recipes and fitness tips from the insiders who have tried it all (if you want to know what it's really like to do a cleanse, ask BeThree's Lab Lass ...)
The best part? BeThree delivers all of this important info via information channels modern women are already familiar with (like a traditional blog and archives, a daily e-newsletter, widgets, a Facebook application -- BeThree is even on Twitter!)
"I wanted to create an online destination that answers relevant questions women really have, like how to reasonably deal with clutter or get over a fear of hot yoga -- delivered straight to their inbox, Facebook page or Twitter feed," said Yaw. "BeThree is fun and fearless. We're not afraid to test out the latest health fads to deliver our readers the real scoop."
Through years of research, Yaw discovered that wellness-minded women ages 18 to 35 were dissatisfied with current health plan options and preventative natural health resources. U.S. healthcare costs doubled from 1990 to 2001 and are projected to double again by 2012. These spikes in healthcare costs have caused 30% of women in this age group to be uninsured.
"This research told me there was a huge need for relevant, timely information to help women take charge of their own health," said Yaw. "That's the core of BeThree -- to bring wellbeing in a conversational voice to a generation that's been overlooked in the wellness movement. We just like to have a little fun while doing it so it's more easily adaptable into every moment of a woman's life."
Since its early days as a basic blog in 2007, BeThree has become a daily ritual for thousands of subscribers. Yaw and her team hope BeThree's shiny new site will attract more readers looking for the latest and hippest wellness trends and natural health and lifestyle tips.
BeThree dishes daily on the following categories:
- Lifestyle and Trends. Is your chi (energy) as stopped up as your grandpa's GI after cheese fries? Here you'll find the latest tips, breaking news and trends that will help you healthify your fabulous lifestyle.
- Nutrition and Recipes. Screw boring granola. BeThree's nutrition gurus and pro healthy chefs spice it up in the kitchen. They even gave the margarita a makeover by adding kiwi and mint. Who knew eating (or drinking) healthy could be so indulgent?
- Fitness and Beauty. For those of us who spend more time at desks and in airports than at the gym, BeThree delivers short and sweet work out tips (opt for calf-raises in the bathroom stall or kegels while glued to your seat). Recently, BeThree dished on the latest products to avoid thigh chaffing while exercising in the heat of summer (ouch!)
- Travel. Jetting off to New Mexico for a vacay or San Diego for a quickie work trip? BeThree makes sure readers are in-the-know wherever they go with healthy travel tips on local restaurants, gyms, spas -- even 24-hour yoga studios.
- Life Coaching. BeThree's team of professional life coaches tap into women's deeper, spiritual side with heart-felt advice about re-examining our motivations for helping others and hard-to-hear emotional advice that puts "he's just not that into you" to shame.
- Ask BeThree. Got a question that's just too embarrassing to ask your friends? Ask BeThree. They don't mind. Seriously.
- Shop. The place to go for the super-cool stuff featured in BeThree's daily stories, organized in each reader's own personal online boutique.
BeThree is a daring online media outlet that empowers young women with turnkey healthy living solutions in a compelling friendly voice via information channels they already use. BeThree was developed for women ages 18 to 35 looking for non-traditional, lifestyle-specific ways to manage their own body, mind and soul wellbeing. BeThree's experts deliver the uncut, totally honest, and often times hilarious, truth on healthy living, nutrition and recipes, fitness and beauty, life coaching and travel (they're the perfect health-savvy confidante!) BeThree readers can start living healthy by subscribing to the BeThree free daily e-newsletter, Facebook widget, Twitter feed, and more at http://www.bethree.com.
JulieAnna Little, R/West
503.504.4027 (mobile)/ email@example.com
# # #