"Ultimate daily vitamin and mineral supplement on the market today"
(PRWEB) October 31, 2011
An all-new, all-natural daily vitamin and mineral supplement will be released tomorrow by Dynamite Specialty Products, which has been making all-natural nutritional supplements for virtually every member of the animal kingdom for four generations.
“The natural vitamin and mineral supplement is called DM Plus, and it is our dream formula,” said Callie Novak, Dynamite CEO. “Our aim was to produce a supplement that maximizes vitamin and mineral absorption, improves tolerance and has a positive effect that people can actually feel when they take it.
“When we submitted our formula to our manufacturer, they came back with suggestions to make the vitamin and mineral supplement less expensive. They’re things most people would never notice. But we said no to all of them. Every ingredient in DM Plus has an exact purpose. The packaging executives told us they have never seen a more complete, more exciting type of natural vitamin and mineral supplement. This is the ultimate daily vitamin and mineral supplement on the market today.”
In addition to commonly known all-natural vitamins and minerals, DM Plus contains lesser known but vitally important trace minerals, amino acids and other factors. Here are some of the benefits of DM plus:
- Gamma-amino butyric acid, or GABA, is a neurotransmitter in the brain. “GABA calms the mind and quiets ‘chatter’ in the brain, making it easier to concentrate,” said Jos Zamzow, chief operating officer. “When you have a GABA deficiency, you feel like you have been drinking too much coffee even though you may not have.” Some scientists suspect that GABA deficiencies contribute to headaches, seizures, anxiety attacks, depression and premenstrual syndrome.
- Co-enzyme forms of Vitamins B1, B2 and B6 and methalated B12 and B9. These forms are immediately available for use by the body, unlike synthetic forms used by most manufacturers that require cellular energy before the body can absorb them.
- Hiscorbadyne. This has powerful antioxidants that build capillary strength, improve blood flow and support the immune system.
- Magnesium amino acid chelate. This essential mineral is important to virtually every organ in the body and contributes to the composition of teeth and bones.
- Increased iodine to address thyroid health as well as the body’s response to radioactivity in the atmosphere.
- Selenomethionine, a natural form of selenium. This is a trace mineral that supports the immune system and plays a role in the functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Iron amino acid chelate. “Iron supplementation has received a bad rap because many studies use inorganic, highly toxic iron,” Novak said. “Iron helps keep vital organs healthy and enables red blood cells to transfer oxygen to cells and remove carbon dioxide. It is absolutely necessary for energy. You just need to be sure you are supplementing with non-toxic chelated iron, in proper amounts that are balanced by other cooperative minerals in the formula.
- Zinc amino acid chelate. Essential for immune system support, zinc also supports brain function and keen night vision, promotes mental alertness and is imperative for prostate health.
- Increased levels of Vitamin E in three different forms, including Delta Gold tocotrienols. An antioxidant, it is believed to play a role in preventing cancer and aging, support cardiovascular wellness, and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
“Not only are the ingredients that we put into DM Plus vitamin and mineral supplement important, but so are the ingredients that we did not use,” Zamzow said. “Most vitamins use silicon dioxide to help the ingredients flow into capsules. You may recognize it as the ingredient in the anti-desiccant packets that come in packaging with electronics and are labeled ‘Do not eat.’
“Although silicon dioxide helps keep products dry, it also lessens the effectiveness of vitamin and mineral supplements because it interrupts the reactions with water that allow vitamins and minerals to be absorbed and carried throughout the body.
“We found a way to use chia and rice as flow agents and eliminate silicon dioxide,” Zamzow continued. “Chia is very rich in omega-3 fatty acids and is so rich in anti-oxidants that it also acts as a preservative. This is an important, subtle benefit, and is one of the things that makes these vitamins so exciting.”
All Dynamite vitamin and mineral supplements contain chelated minerals, meaning that they have small molecular weights and can be readily absorbed by the body.
A family-owned business that has specialized in nutrition for four generations, Dynamite Specialty Products makes products for virtually every member of the animal kingdom. It has long developed all-natural dog food and nutritional supplements for working dogs across the country and prize-winning racehorses.
Dynamite uses only natural ingredients, made in the United States for better quality control. Throughout its history of making natural vitamin and mineral supplements, it has always looked at alternatives to animal by-products, antibiotics, chemical preservatives, fumigants, artificial coloring and other additives that have later caused allergies and other health problems. Its manufacturing processes are so stringently controlled that Dynamite has a separate mill to produce feed for herbivores, such as horses and poultry that are especially sensitive to contamination from meat needed by other species such as dogs and cats.
Dynamite products also are available through more than 4,000 individual distributors across the country. All products use only natural ingredients and are made in the United States for quality control.
Dynamite’s headquarters are in Meridian, Idaho, and additional mills are in Iowa.
Orders may be placed starting Nov. 1 with your local Dynamite representative or on the website at dynamitespecialty.com.
Keywords: vitamins, “all-natural vitamins,” GABA, selenium, “Vitamin K1,” “Vitamin K2,” “Vitamin B1,” “Vitamin B2,” “Vitamin B6,” “Vitamin B9,”“Vitamin B12,” “natural Vitamin E,” antioxidant