What would a vacation be without going to Navarre Beach!
Navarre, FL (PRWEB) March 11, 2012
Travel website TripShock.com recommends these top activities and things to do when visiting Navarre, FL in 2012. For a complete list of attractions and tours, please visit the Navarre page on TripShock.com for pricing and info. The list below is in no specific order or ranking.
1) Go Fishing - Navarre offers several local fishing guides that will charter inshore or offshore. Visitors may also travel to Destin or Pensacola Beach for a wider variety of fishing vessels that handle larger groups and go out further and longer.
2) Play Some Volleyball - Juana Pagodas offers volleyball tournaments on Navarre Beach during the Spring and Summer. Get a group of friends together and join in.
3) Visit The Spa - Spend a day away from the beach and visit the spa. This can be a great way for ladies to spend the day when their husbands are out fishing. Try booking Making Wave Salon in Navarre for some great spa specials.
4) Walk The Pier - The Navarre Beach Pier is a great place to hang out for a few hours. It's inexpensive and offers visitors a chance to sight-see or fish. Bring a camera and catch some breathtaking pictures during sunset.
5) Visit The Zoo - The Gulf Breeze Zoo is just minutes away from Navarre and has gorillas, giraffes, zebras and more.
6) Big Kahunas Water Park - Big Kahunas is located in Destin, but it's the only water park that is close to Navarre. The water park offers 40 different slides, rides and water attractions. Visit TripShock.com for discounted tickets!
7) Water Sports - On Navarre Beach, visitors will find different locations to rent kayaks, paddleboards, and surfboards. Rent for a few hours or the entire day.
8) Fun With Butterflies - The Butterfly Conservatory in Navarre lets visitors walk among the butterflies. It's open to the public. It's closed until April of 2012.
9) Go Parasailing - Although there are currently no companies that offer parasailing in Navarre, visitors can go to Pensacola Beach or Fort Walton Beach to parasail. This is only a 20 minute drive east or west.
10) Head To The Beach - What would a vacation be without going to Navarre Beach!
TripShock! ® is the one and only online travel agency in the Northern Gulf Coast that enables travelers to book tours and activities directly. TripShock! offers trusted reviews from real travelers, photos, videos and other planning tools to help create the perfect Gulf Coast vacation. TripShock! attracts more than 500,000 visitors annually and partners with over 100 activity and lodging providers from Florida to Louisiana.