(PRWEB) June 05, 2013
Humphreys & Associates participates each year in the PMSC meeting as part of the executive committee which provides ongoing improvements to Earned Value Management guidelines. This year’s meeting, June 17-20, 2013 is held at the Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, Arlington, VA. The PMSC meeting is now open for registration and is required for all attendees. The agenda for the meeting is provided below.
Registration fees are $100 for industry attendees and $65 for government attendees and may be accessed at http://www.ndia.org/meetings/3PM1. The Sheraton room rates have been discounted for attendees to $199/night from June 16th through June 19th. Attendees can reserve hotel rooms here.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Monday, June 17th, 2013 - PMSC Executive Committee meeting
- Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - Industry Only for first portion of the day; Joint Industry and Government Working Groups, in late afternoon.
- Tuesday evening, June 18, 2013 – Networking Social at the Sheraton.
- Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - Joint Government and Industry Day, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 20, 2013 - The PMSC will host a meeting with PARCA, limited to 2 representatives per member organization, from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Humphreys & Associates has been an active participant in the NDIA PMSC for more than 40 years. Three of their consultants are past chairs of the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) Program Management Systems Committee (PMSC). Additionally, three of their consultants, including the founder of the company, were on the original eight person committee that developed the ANSI/EIA 748 Standard for EVM.