New York, NY (PRWEB) April 24, 2013
Throughout the first quarter of this year, Timer Digest has ranked NEoWave’s Glenn Neely as a Top Timer for the S&P and Bond markets for the last 12 months as well as the #1 Bond Timer for the entire year of 2012. Due to his consistently accurate market forecasts, Timer Digest has recognized Mr. Neely with the following top-performance rankings:
- Top 10 S&P Timer for last 12 months (most-recent issue)
- Top 5 Bond Timer for last 12 months (March)
- #1 Bond Timer for last 12 months (February)
- Top 5 Bond Timer for last 12 months (January)
Glenn Neely’s rankings in the January 2013 Special Annual Report:
- #1 Bond Timer for the entire year of 2012
- Top 5 S&P Timer for last 3 years
- Top 5 S&P Timer for last 5 years
- Top 10 S&P Timer for last 8 years
- S&P Honor Roll: Top 10 Timer for 2001 and Top 5 Timer for 2011
- Gold Honor Roll: Top 5 Timer for 1999, 2000, and 2004
- Bond Honor Roll: Top 5 Timer for 2003
In the past 15 years, Timer Digest has recognized Glenn Neely more than 100 times as a “Top Timer” for the S&P, Bond, and Gold markets. Click to view complete results.
About Glenn Neely and NEoWave, Inc.
Glenn Neely, internationally regarded as a premier Elliott Wave analyst and trading expert, has devoted nearly 30 years to refining, mastering, and advancing the concepts of Wave theory to make it scientific, objective, and logical. Glenn Neely’s now-famous NEoWave technology is a precise, step-by-step assessment of market structure, which leads to more accurate Wave analysis, as well as low-risk investing and trading with demonstrated returns. Analysts, professional investors, and traders worldwide trust NEoWave’s Trading and Forecasting services for market forecasting and wise trading advice on the S&P, Euro, T-Notes, and Gold markets.
To learn more about Glenn Neely and the NEoWave Forecasting and Trading Services visit the NEoWave website.
# # #