New York, NY (PRWEB) December 17, 2014
NEoWave, Inc., a highly respected advisory service, invites traders and investors to visit its updated website and new Education center, which features various free resources – including recorded interviews with Glenn Neely, an internationally regarded money manager, trading advisor and Elliott Wave analyst.
Highlights of the educational resources on NEoWave’s updated website include:
- Dozens of recorded interviews with Glenn Neely on a variety of trading and investing topics including his recent interview: “Essential Strategies for Successful, Long-Term Trading,” which details Neely’s step-by step approach to reduce risk, minimize losses, and let profits run. (Click to hear interviews)
- More than 20 articles authored by Glenn Neely addressing trading, investing and Elliott Wave forecasting topics (Click to read Glenn Neely’s articles)
- The Question of the Week feature, which enables you to upload your trading or market forecasting question (Click to submit your question)
In addition, visit the new and updated NEoWave website to view:
- Performance charts for the NEoWave Trading service, which reveal exceptional results – Unlike many trading advisory services, NEoWave regularly updates this data, making it available to the public.
- Timer Digest’s regular rankings of Glenn Neely as a Top Timer for the S&P, Gold and Bond markets – Backed by more than 30 years of experience as a trading advisor and Elliott Wave analyst, Timer Digest has ranked Neely as a Top Timer more than 100 times, due to his consistently accurate market forecasts.
About Glenn Neely and NEoWave, Inc.
Internationally regarded money manager, trading advisor and Elliott Wave analyst, Glenn Neely has devoted over 30 years to advance Wave forecasting and trading technology. His now-famous NEoWave methodology provides a precise, step-by-step, logical assessment of market structure, which typically leads to more accurate forecasts. His Neely River trading technology assists in creating lower-risk trading strategies, with an emphasis on capital preservation. Analysts, professional investors and traders worldwide trust NEoWave’s Trading and Forecasting services to guide their market expectations and provide specific trading advice on the S&P, T-Notes, Gold and Euro.
To learn more about Glenn Neely and the NEoWave Trading and Forecasting Services visit the NEoWave website.