"Nero 11 helps you do more with your photos, videos and music faster." - Martin Stein, Senior Vice President of Global Products, Nero
Glendale, Calif. (PRWEB) October 05, 2011
Nero 11, the new multimedia software suite from Nero®, is now available for consumers who want to make the most of their photos, videos and music.
Nero 11 was reconstructed to offer improved device support, greater functionality and substantial usability improvements. Its main applications now have consistent user interfaces and a new Nero MediaBrowser provides one-click access to the user’s photo, video and music library from every application. Easy-to-follow start screens offer at-a-glance overviews and video tutorials for each application.
The integrated applications in Nero 11 can be used to:
- Organize and wirelessly sync iTunes playlists, videos and photos between PCs and Android devices
- Create impressive-looking videos and photo slide shows for sharing on Facebook, YouTube and Flickr
- Provide full system back up security with just one click
- Optimize and convert videos for iPad, Android smart phones and other devices
- Burn high-quality Blu-ray and DVD discs
- Design and order professionally printed photo books, calendars and greeting cards
New features and capabilities introduced in Nero 11 include:
Nero Kwik Media
- Wirelessly sync photos, videos and music between PCs, Android smart phones and tablets
- Create and order professionally printed photo books, calendars and greeting cards
- Storyboard- and template-based Express Editing mode provides sophisticated editing capabilities without the complexity of a multi-track timeline
- Support for NVIDIA Cuda, AMD App Accelerator and Intel Quick-Sync-Video GPU accelerated hardware for faster video encoding
- Import and continue working on projects from Microsoft Windows Live Movie Maker
- New Nero LIVEBackup provides automatic and continuous back up security with just one-click
- New incremental drive backup support saves space and time
- Automatic detection and configuration of NAS devices
- Shadow Volume support for full system back up
- Option to back up only photos, videos and music in the Nero Kwik Media library
- Completely redesigned, easy-to-understand interface
- Pre-defined, fully customizable profiles for optimal video and audio playback on the most popular devices, including iPad, iPhone, Android devices, PSP, Playstation 3 and XBOX 360
- Support for all of the most popular file formats, including MKV
- Create batch encoding jobs from multiple files, discs and folders
Nero Burning ROM
- New SecurDisc Surface Scan feature ensures greater reliability of Blu-ray, DVD and CD discs
Nero 11 ($99.99 USD) and Nero 11 Platinum ($129.99 USD) can be purchased at major retail stores and online.
Quotes from Martin Stein, senior vice president of global products
“Nero 11 helps you do more with your photos, videos and music faster. It is the only software you need to access and organize your photos, videos and music across all of your devices; create impressive videos and slideshows; optimize videos for your iPad or smart phone; back it all up securely with just one click; and share your memories with friends and family on an online social network, Blu-ray disc or photo book.”
“Nero 11 is a fully integrated suite for syncing, organizing, creating, converting and sharing photos, videos and music.”
“Nero 11 was completely rebuilt with straightforward interfaces, pre-configured settings and clear instructions that help users of any skill level produce results quickly. Best of all, it grows with a user’s skills and needs. Advanced users can have a deeper level of control over every setting when they need it and want it.”
Nero creates software applications and platforms that help consumers simply enjoy their photos, videos and music. Its free Nero Kwik Media platform enables consumers to access, enhance and share their digital content across PCs, smart phones, tablets and online social networks. Nero also produces a top-selling multimedia software suite, which contains powerful applications for media management, video editing, video converting, file back-up, content syncing, and disc burning.
Nero has offices in Karlsbad, Germany; Glendale, Calif., USA; Yokohama, Japan; and Hangzhou, China.
Nero and its product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nero AG. Other product and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners and do not imply affiliation with, sponsorship or endorsement by owners.
© 2011 Nero. All rights reserved.