Nero Kwik Media is a smarter, faster and more fun way to find and use your photos and videos, especially when they’re scattered across many different devices,” said Nero Senior Vice President of Global Products, Martin Stein.
Glendale, CA (PRWEB) May 24, 2012
Scrolling through folders, squinting at indistinguishable thumbnails and trying to remember where that awesome photo or video clip is saved is not fun – especially when you want it right now.
The new release of Nero Kwik Media, available now as a free download, takes the frustration out of finding photos and videos on PCs, mobile devices and external hard drives. It automatically finds the content on the PC and devices that are connected to it and then catalogs everything into a smart media library.
“Nero Kwik Media is a smarter, faster and more fun way to find and use your photos and videos, especially when they’re scattered across many different devices,” said Nero Senior Vice President of Global Products, Martin Stein.
The latest version of Nero Kwik Media now includes:
- Improved usability to get started even faster
- Better performance to manage and browse photos, videos and music instantly
- Automatic timeline of photos and videos based on the dates they were taken
- Face tags to find photos by who is in them
- Automatic keyword tags derived from existing folder structures and the metadata within each photo and video file
- Customizable keyword tags that can be added to individual and groups of photos and videos
- Tag filtering so keywords and face tags can be combined to find photos and video clips faster
- Rating and marking to identify favorite photos and videos quickly
- Smart albums that save keyword combinations and automatically add new content that is tagged with the same criteria
Nero Kwik Media makes it fun to use photos and video clips, as well. Creating slideshows and professional-quality photo books, calendars and greeting cards takes only a matter of moments. Syncing photos, videos and even iTunes® music playlists between PCs and mobile devices is a matter of drag and drop. Posting photos and videos to Facebook, YouTube and other online social networks only takes a few clicks.
The free Nero Kwik Media software can be expanded with low-cost apps and stunning slideshow template packs.
Nero creates software applications and platforms that help consumers simply enjoy their photos, videos and music. Its free Nero Kwik Media platform enables consumers to access, enhance and share their digital content across PCs, smart phones, tablets and online social networks. Nero also produces a widely used multimedia software suite, which contains powerful applications for media management, video editing, video converting, file back-up, content syncing and disc burning.
Nero has offices in Karlsbad, Germany; Glendale, Calif., USA; Yokohama, Japan; and Hangzhou, China.
Nero and its product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nero AG. Other product and brand names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners and do not imply affiliation with, sponsorship or endorsement by owners.
© 2012 Nero. All rights reserved.