"Our customers’ success is a priority and by offering unparalleled service, support and technology, NetSimplicity continues to help businesses of all sizes, in all markets, meet their goals.” Nate Pruitt, Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Austin, TX (PRWEB) April 7, 2010
NetSimplicity, leading provider of flexible, easy-to-use room scheduling software, today announced the continued market adoption of its industry leading resource scheduling software, Meeting Room Manager. NetSimplicity’s newest customers include Gent by Honeywell, Massachusetts College of Art, Massachusetts Special Olympics, Patterson Belknap Webb & Taylor, Southern Wine and Spirits, and the University of Houston. With the addition of these customers, more than 3000 businesses now rely on NetSimplicity to help streamline their resource scheduling processes.
“We are focused on growing our customer base in 2010 and have been successful so far through our efforts to deliver top notch customer service coupled with superior technology,” said Nate Pruitt, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for NetSimplicity. “Our customers’ success is a priority and by offering unparalleled service, support and technology, NetSimplicity continues to help businesses of all sizes, in all markets, meet their goals.”
NetSimplicity’s Meeting Room Manager software dramatically simplifies scheduling for organizations increasing efficiencies and productivity with little disruption to their every day practices. By offering a range of office resource scheduling capabilities, allows organizations to manage every aspect of arranging meetings from booking conference rooms to catering, A/V and technical support. Meeting Room Manager features include:
- Microsoft Outlook Plug-In allowing end users to work in a familiar interface powered by the functionality of Meeting Room Manager.
- Bidirectional Scheduling allowing changes and update to occur automatically, whether the end user is working in Outlook or the Web.
- Resource Scheduling providing room and resource administration the ability to fully track, manage and control catering, equipment or other meeting service orders.
- LCD Panel Scheduling allowing firms to display room schedules to visitors in the lobby and enable staff to view room schedules and book rooms right at the conference room door with interactive scheduling panels.
- Customization capabilities allowing customers to customize Meeting Room Manager’s scheduling interface so it works with a company’s requirements.
NetSimplicity, a division of Asure Software (ASUR), delivers flexible, easy-to-use software that simplifies room and resource scheduling for a more productive workplace. More than 3,000 companies worldwide depend on NetSimplicity’s Meeting Room Manager scheduling solution to help them manage their meeting rooms, equipment and other shared resources. Corporate enterprises, educational institutions, healthcare entities and law firms are eliminating costly manual processes every day and realizing a quick return on investment through the use of NetSimplicity’s scheduling solution. Simplified scheduling – right time, right place, right room from NetSimplicity. For more information, please visit http://www.netsimplicity.com.
"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:
Statements in this press release regarding Asure's business which are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties. Such risks and uncertainties could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements.