Together we have created significant ROI for joint OzLINK SuiteApp solution customers such as ibex, Saddleback, Acumen Brands, Sailrite, and Lionel NASCAR. - Roman Bukary, Vice President, Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution at NetSuite
Westborough, MA (PRWEB) June 05, 2013
Oz Development, the provider of OzLINK, a cloud-based solution that integrates and automates the order management process, today announced that it has released a powerful set of NetSuite SuiteApp extensions for its OzLINK solutions to further integrate eCommerce orders and optimize warehouse processes. Built on the SuiteCloud Developer Network, the OzLINK solutions offer NetSuite users a way to extend the functionality of their ERP platform to enhance a wide range of fulfillment and shipping operations, helping them manage multi-carrier packing and shipping, reduce shipping costs, streamline order fulfillment, and improve customer service.
Expanded enhancements to the OzLINK solutions include:
1. Real-time integration between NetSuite and ChannelAdvisor- Orders created from marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon flow into ChannelAdvisor and are then integrated into NetSuite by OzLINK. OzLINK synchronizes item attributes and order updates in NetSuite, pushing back out to ChannelAdvisor with real-time fulfillment status and tracking information.
OzLINK customer, AvidMax, an innovative online retailer of outdoor gear, has improved its end-to-end visibility from marketplace to fulfillment all the way to customer delivery. By implementing real-time integration between NetSuite and ChannelAdvisor, it has significantly reduced fulfillment errors and back-orders and has seen substantial eCommerce order growth by synchronizing inventory with their marketplaces.
2. New functionality added to OzLINK Mobile - Customers can seamlessly manage work orders on mobile bar code scanners, managing inventory, assemblies, and kits. Successful OzLINK Mobile customers include:
- Online retailer, Sailrite, improved their pick/pack and light assembly processes, ensuring accurate picking of mail orders. This resulted in a decrease of fulfillment errors to nearly zero.
- Outdoor retailer, ibex, optimized their order fulfillment process, increasing production of their current staff, and decreased picking errors by 98%.
- Environmentally friendly retailer, howies, created a paperless pick and pack process.
3. Expanded capabilities and new features for OzLINK Shipping - Customers can lower transportation costs by implementing automated batch address validation, reducing mis-shipments and avoiding carrier address correction fees. They can also save additional costs by implementing automated carrier selection based on time-in-transit, giving them the ability to make optimized shipping decisions.
“We have seen tremendous value creation in our alliance with NetSuite and, as a result, have expanded the number of OzLINK SuiteApps to provide our customers with powerful and cost effective extensions to the NetSuite platform,” said Troy Graham, Director of Business Development for Oz Development.
“Oz Development has been a long-time partner of NetSuite and a trusted member of the NetSuite Software Developers Network (SDN),” said Roman Bukary, Vice President, Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution at NetSuite. “Together we have created significant ROI for joint OzLINK SuiteApp solution customers such as ibex, Saddleback, Acumen Brands, Sailrite, and Lionel NASCAR.”
NetSuite’s SuiteCloud is a comprehensive offering of cloud-based products, development tools and services designed to help customers and commercial software developers take advantage of the significant economic benefits of cloud computing. Based on NetSuite, the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, SuiteCloud enables customers to run their core business operations in the cloud, and software developers to target new markets quickly with newly-created mission-critical applications built on top of mature and proven business processes. The complete SuiteCloud offering includes NetSuite’s multi-tenant, always-on SaaS infrastructure; the NetSuite Business Suite of applications (Accounting/ERP, CRM and Ecommerce); and the NS-BOS Development Platform.
The SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) is a comprehensive developer program for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) who build apps for SuiteCloud. All available SuiteApps are listed on SuiteApp.com, a single-source online marketplace where NetSuite customers can find applications to meet specific business process or industry-specific needs. For more information on SuiteCloud and the SDN program, please visit: http://www.netsuite.com/developers.
About Oz Development
Oz Development is the provider of OzLINK. OzLINK is a set of cloud-based solutions that integrate and automate the order management process. OzLINK streamlines functions from eCommerce through to the warehouse and shipping. OzLINK has created value for more than 10,000 customers in manufacturing, wholesale distribution, retail, and the health care industries. Oz Development is privately held with global headquarters located in Westborough, MA, USA.
For more information on Oz Development solutions and services, please visit http://www.ozdevelopment.com.
Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook