Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) October 25, 2011
Hurricane Labs, a leading network security provider, has announced the launch of their new customer-focused website, http://www.hurricanelabs.com. Designed to improve upon the firm’s value based philosophy, this new site will highlight the company’s network security and pen testing solutions, while simultaneously providing updates on industry news and educational services.
Taking a holistic approach to network security, Hurricane Labs’ new website was built to go beyond the standard network security offerings:
"Too many companies deploy point solutions and stop-gap measures for security. This may identify and solve a few issues, but in reality it does nothing to fix the overarching problem,” says Bill Matthews, co-founder of Hurricane Labs. “At Hurricane Labs, our approach to network security has always been more holistic. This newest website is simply an extension of our commitment to providing protection, education and service.”
Emphasizing this complete approach to information security are Hurricane Labs’ six core network security offerings:
- Detection: Includes, log management, monitoring. alerting, Intrusion Detection Systems, sensors, firewalls, routers and other security infrastructure devices
- Assessment: Security assessments through penetration tests, network and application profiling, and network and host criticality.
- Management: Generate action items to address security issues, run reconnaissance and fix identified problems.
- Monitor: 24/7 Networking and vulnerability monitoring, real-time performance monitoring and network application performance monitoring.
- Education: Provide online resources, one-day seminars, quarterly webcasts, in-depth training classes, and security review meetings.
- Defense: Vulnerability management and intrusion defense designed to keep malware off of hosts.
In addition to outlining Hurricane Lab’s core network security service offerings, including pen testing, web app testing, database security, and security consulting, the new site will also serve as a valuable online resource for both companies and industry experts. The site will feature seminar updates, the latest industry news, links to training classes and other events, newsletter articles, network security blog posts and more.
To learn more about Hurricane Lab’s complete list of network security offerings, visit them on their new site at http://www.hurricanelabs.com
About Hurricane Labs
Hurricane Labs is an information security firm, specializing in providing penetration testing, network monitoring, vulnerability management and network security monitoring. By offering a blend of technological services, educational resources and expertise, Hurricane Labs is able to create a custom network of security solutions that works to monitor and protect clients, 24 hours a day seven days a week. To learn more visit them at http://www.huricanelabs.com.