Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) March 27, 2013
“Neurodegenerative Diseases Market to 2018 - New product entries in both niche and broader Parkinson’s disease treatment will boost market despite patent cliff” is a highly dynamic market scenario is expected in Neurodegenerative diseases (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/229830-neurodegenerative-diseases-market-to-2018-new-product-entries-in-both-niche-and-broader-parkinsons-disease-treatment-will-boost-market-despite-patent-cliff.html ) in the next few years, with a number of patent expiries and anticipated new drug approvals. The market for Alzheimer’s disease has not seen any recent major breakthroughs, and is expected to experience a decline due to the patent expiry of several major products. The market for Parkinson’s disease, on the other hand, is expected to experience growth due to the anticipated approval of expensive products such as Duodopa in the US, in spite of the fact that it will soon hit its own patent cliff. Additionally, the overall aging of populations the developed world is expected to increase the number of patients suffering from these diseases due to their relatively high prevalence in the elderly.
- The report analyzes treatment usage patterns, market characterization, pipeline analysis, and key M&A and licensing deal trends in Alzheimer’s Disease (AD), Parkinson’s Disease (PD), Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) and Huntington’s Disease (HD).
- The current therapeutic environment in the treatment of AD, PD, HD and ALS across the top seven developed markets, including the US, Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain and Japan.
- Market data on the geographical landscape and therapeutic landscape, including market size, annual cost of therapy, treatment usage patterns such as disease population and prescription populations.
- Market forecasts for all four indications across the US, the top five countries in Europe (EU5) Germany, France, the UK, Italy, and Spainas well as Japan.
- Key market drivers and barriers
- The major deals that have taken place in the Neurodegenerative Diseases Market in recent years. Coverage includes Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As) as well as co-development and licensing agreements, which are segmented on the basis of geography and total value. A concomitant analysis of the licensing deal values for products by molecule types and is also provided.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=229830.
Reasons to Buy
- The report will assist business development and marketing executives to strategize their product launches, by allowing them to -
- Understand the competitive environment for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Understand the clinical and commercial impact of major patent expiries in the neurodegenerative diseases markets
- Assess the potential clinical and commercial impact of current late-stage pipeline molecules on the neurodegenerative diseases market in the forecast period
- Grasp the unmet need which exists in the neurodegenerative diseases Market
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that might fill their portfolio gaps
Neurodegenerative Diseases – Pipeline Review, H1 2013 (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/228409-neurodegenerative-diseases-pipeline-review-h1-2013.html) provides an overview of the indication’s therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Neurodegenerative Diseases, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Neurodegenerative Diseases. Neurodegenerative Diseases - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, and investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Directs team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Neurodegenerative Diseases.
- A review of the Neurodegenerative Diseases products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of mono therapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Neurodegenerative Diseases pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Neurodegenerative Diseases.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Neurodegenerative Diseases pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=228409.
Explore more reports on Pharmaceutical Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/pharmaceuticals/.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 175,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets.