By making the most of every space in your kitchen, you can reduce clutter, keep what you need within reach and update your home’s style.
Longwood, FL (PRWEB) February 22, 2012
When designing a dream kitchen or simply updating the space for resale, the installation of new kitchen cabinets can make a world of difference in solving lifestyle, workspace and storage issues. Sears Home Services’ cabinet installation services offers both budget and environmentally friendly options for new kitchen cabinets.
“Before buying new kitchen cabinets, it’s important to address the four key organizational storage areas,” said Ginger Jackson, manager, Sears Home Services. “By making the most of every space in your kitchen, you can reduce clutter, keep what you need within reach and update your home’s style.”
Jackson outlines the four key storage areas to consider before planning for your new kitchen cabinet installation:
1. Kitchen Storage – Adding easy-to-reach cabinets, a built-in spice rack, Lazy Susan, wine wrack or even a roll-out pantry will greatly expand a kitchen’s storage space and update its appearance.
2. Food Preparation – Adequate workspace is key to satisfaction in the kitchen, so the addition of a kitchen island that integrates cabinets into the design allows for increased storage and functionality.
3. Cooking Areas – To make food preparation and cooking areas safer and more convenient, consider adding storage drawers and cabinets to keep items like utensils, pots, pans and hot pads within easy reach of the stove and oven.
4. Clean-up – Most modern kitchens include elements for easy cleanup in the design, like a handy pullout waste container by the sink, and cabinets for glasses and plates near the dishwasher.
Selecting the right company for your cabinet installation is an important part of the planning process. It is critical that the contractor provides the following:
- written product and labor warranties
- public liability protection
- worker’s compensation protection
- property damage insurance
For nearly a decade, Sears Home Services has provided cabinet installation services to millions of homeowners across the county. From kitchen remodeling to cabinet refacing services, all work is backed by Sears Home Services satisfaction guarantee. For more information or to access kitchen remodeling tips, visit http://www.searshomeservices.com.
About Sears Home Services
Sears Home Services is a division of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), the nation’s fourth largest broadline retailer with more than 4,000 full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. As the nation’s largest provider of homes services, Sears Home Services provides more than 11 million service calls annually. For more information, visit the website at http://www.searshomeservices.com.