We’ve made PRWeb faster, smarter, more accountable yet easier to use.
Lanham, MD (PRWEB) May 09, 2011
PRWeb, the online news distribution service of Vocus (NASDAQ: VOCS), today announced the release of its new platform that will offer customers an even faster, easier and more powerful set of tools for sharing news and connecting with audiences online.
“This release is a significant milestone for PRWeb,” said You Mon Tsang, Senior Vice President of Product Management at Vocus. “We’ve made PRWeb faster, smarter, more accountable yet easier to use.”
With the new platform, users can expect the following:
- A simpler, faster experience: The new PRWeb has been designed to perform faster and more efficiently – providing users with easier and quicker access to impactful features.
- More intuitive tools: The news release creation and distribution process has been refined to make it easier for users to create powerful multimedia releases and target them more effectively.
- A brand-new optimization grader tool: This tool will help customers take full advantage of the PRWeb online distribution engine. It automatically analyzes news releases in several key areas including content, links, keywords and multimedia, and then provides quick, useful recommendations for improving the release and maximizing its impact online.
- An enhanced online pick-up report: PRWeb will now provide customers with a report that contains a number of sites that picked-up customer releases in addition to the existing customized Google and Yahoo! search-based coverage reports.
- Even more to come: With the release, PRWeb is now on the same platform as the core Vocus products, which makes it easier to add Vocus-developed innovations to PRWeb’s toolkit.
Customers are already enthusiastic. Carlos Cymmerman, Managing Partner of Social Co-Op Recruiter and long-time PRWeb customer, comments, “PRWeb has taken it to the next level. The technology, ease of use, and redesign gives everyday business owners an opportunity to have strong brand awareness and presence in social media and the Internet space.”
The new version of PRWeb is now available to all PRWeb.com e-commerce customers, as well as through all versions of Vocus PR software.
PRWeb is recognized as a leading online news and press release distribution service worldwide. Since 1997, PRWeb has been changing the way businesses, marketing departments and public relations firms think about press releases. PRWeb was the first company to develop a distribution strategy around direct-to-consumer communication and to build and offer a platform for search engine optimized press release distribution. PRWeb is an online news distribution service of Vocus, Inc., a leading provider of on-demand public relations management software. For more information, go to http://www.prweb.com.
Vocus (Nasdaq: VOCS) is a leading provider of cloud-based PR and marketing software that helps organizations of all sizes reach and influence buyers across social networks, online and through the media. Vocus provides a suite of software for social media, content marketing and media relations, creating a comprehensive solution for our customers looking to generate awareness, build their reputation and increase sales in today’s customer-led buying cycle. Vocus is used by more than 30,000 organizations worldwide and is available in seven languages. For more information, please visit http://www.vocus.com or call (800) 345-5572.
This release contains "forward-looking" statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These are statements that are predictive in nature, that depend upon or refer to future events or conditions, or that include words such as "may," "will," "expects," "projects," "anticipates," "estimates," "believes," "intends," "plans," "should," "seeks," and similar expressions. This press release contains forward-looking statements relating to, among other things, Vocus’ expectations and assumptions concerning future financial performance. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause actual future results to differ materially from those projected or contemplated in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements may be significantly impacted by certain risks and uncertainties described in Vocus' filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The risks and uncertainties referred to above include, but are not limited to, risks associated with possible fluctuations in our operating results and rate of growth, our history of operating losses, interruptions or delays in our service or our Web hosting, our business model, breach of our security measures, the emerging market in which we operate, our relatively limited operating history, our ability to hire, retain and motivate our employees and manage our growth, competition, our ability to continue to release and gain customer acceptance of new and improved versions of our service, successful customer deployment and utilization of our services, fluctuations in the number of shares outstanding, our ability to integrate acquisitions, foreign currency exchange rates and interest rates.