SolveForce will lead the way for high tech and quality service to its customers.
New York City, NY (PRWEB) February 06, 2013
SolveForce is launching its services to NY City and the surrounding areas. The companies in the area will have a number of telecommunication services and Bandwidth options available to them. They will be able to select their services from all of the best tier 1 telecom providers. This will enable them to get the lowest possible price for their telecommunications and Internet needs. Additionally customers can get real time telecom and Internet service quotes on the services they require at SolveForce’s website. Due to their exceptional customer service, they were nominated for the TA Customers Choice Award. The company was started in 2004.
SolveForce providers service to the following buildings. Here is a sample and a little history on each one;
- The Empire State Building is located in midtown Manhattan. It has 102 floors and was built in 1931 and telecom services are now being offered by SolveForce.
- The Bank of America Tower is located at One Bryant Park on 6th Avenue. It has 54 floors and was built in 2008 and and fiber Internet services are now being offered by SolveForce.
- The Chrysler Building was built in 1930 and is located in the Turtle Bay area in between Lexington Avenue and 42nd Street. It has 77 floors and Internet services are now being offered by SolveForce.
- On the west side of Midtown Manhattan is the New York Times Building. It was competed in 2007 and has 52 floors and Broadband Ethernet services are now being offered by SolveForce.
- At Lower Manhattan, near Pearl Street and Cedar Street, at 70 Pine Street. It has 66 floors and was constructed in 1932 and High Speed Bandwidth services are now being offered by SolveForce.
Other Telecom and Internet Services are being offered to the surrounding Boroughs:
Brooklyn businesses can have Fiber Optic Internet Service and Cable Internet services available to them. This means that they can have the advantage of Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet Broadband, online access or the cheaper option of Satellite services.
Metro Ethernet, MPLS Ethernet over Fiber or Ethernet Copper technologies can be provided to Queens.
Manhattan companies can have dedicated services like a PRI T1, Internet T1 line service or a T3 Line with Point to Point connectivity. They can also have VPLS private networks. These networks will allow them to connect with distant offices.
Dark Fiber Optics can supply The Bronx businesses with their own private networks. This will allow them to save money on Bandwidth fees and connect with their other offices.
Staten Island can have the option of Analog and Digital Phone Services through multiple vendors.
A company officer was heard to say “SolveForce will lead the way for high tech and quality service to its customers.” Word in the office is “low prices are our trademark and quality service is what our customers expect.” Another company officer was heard to say "SolveForce provides the top selection of telecom and Internet providers.”
SolveForce came into being almost a decade ago as a telecom brokerage and solutions company. The company focuses on customer centered service and serves next generation telecom solutions to all its customers. They also provide unbiased advice for clients who call in to consult.
SolveForce.com LLC can be reached at (888) 765-8301 via toll free or visit their website at http://www.solveforce.com