Boulder, CO (Vocus) February 23, 2010
NAP, Inc. has redefined baby carriers with their new Boba 2G – http://www.bobababycarrier.com - made in the USA by Boulder mountaineering professionals with 100% certified organic cotton. Boba 2G is the only soft structured baby carrier providing babies and toddlers with both leg support and head protection. The baby carrier is available in seven nature-inspired color combinations and is ideal for children weighing between 15 and 45 lbs.
The backpack-style Boba 2G is the first baby carrier to feature removable foot straps ensuring babies and toddlers’ knees are supported while their legs are placed at a natural 90-degree angle. When the child is seated in the Boba 2G in this flexed abducted position (legs apart, knees bent) and oriented towards the carrying adult, their hips and pelvis naturally align taking pressure off of their spine resulting in increased support and maximum comfort for the child.
In addition to the patent-pending removable foot straps, Boba 2G comes with a matching removable sleeping hood that provides multiple benefits – including extra head support when the child is sleeping, as well as added protection from the sun, heat, cold, wind, light rain and snow.
Other benefits this first-of-kind baby carrier provides include:
- Maximum comfort for adults with a reshaped ergonomic waist belt featuring high quality foam.
- Child is safe at all times with Boba 2G’s ultra-secure waist belt featuring a military grade buckle.
- The most affordable organic soft structured baby carrier available made entirely in the USA.
- Human-friendly materials - made without pesticides, herbicides or harsh chemicals. Boba 2G’s shell and batting are made with GOTS and OE100 certified organic cotton and lined with 100% organic Texas cotton.
- Extremely easy to wear and use. The child can be carried on the adult’s front or back.
- Lightweight for adults – Boba 2G weighs less than 2 lbs.
- No poking poles or metal parts. The comfortable Boba 2G is compact, adjustable, gently form fitting, and is 15” tall x 16” wide.
- Completely adjustable and easily fits adults of all shapes and sizes.
Boba 2G is available for $118.00. Visit http://www.bobababycarrier.com to purchase the Boba 2G online or for more information.
About NAP, Inc.
Founded in 2006, Colorado-based NAP, Inc. is an environmentally friendly company that designs, develops, and manufactures premium carriers for baby wearing parents.
For high res images, press kit, Boba 2G samples -
RPR Public Relations, Inc.