The new Boba 2G has been tremendously popular this spring. It continues to be a first-of-kind baby carrier delivering excellent value with its unique ergonomic design providing maximum comfort for the adult and child - as well as the highest quality construction.
Boulder, CO (Vocus) March 9, 2010
The baby carrier that is a favorite among babywearing parents is getting a fresh new look for summer. NAP, Inc.’s Boba 2G – http://www.bobababycarrier.com – is the only baby carrier that provides complete leg support for a baby or toddler with its patent-pending foot straps as well as head protection with a sleeping hood. Adding to its list of exclusive features, starting in June the Boba 2G baby carrier will be available in a new nature-inspired print fabric design from Germany’s Dennis Bennett.
“We think parents and kids will love our fresh new nature-themed print design on the Boba 2G baby carrier,” said Robert Antunovic, CEO of NAP, Inc. “The new Boba 2G has been tremendously popular this spring. It continues to be a first-of-kind baby carrier delivering excellent value with its unique ergonomic design providing maximum comfort for the adult and child - as well as the highest quality construction.”
In February NAP, Inc., together with Spoonflower, held a new fabric design competition. Hundreds of new print fabric designs were submitted for the new Boba 2G from around the world. The winning design, Dennis Bennett’s bird themed print, was chosen by popular vote.
The Boba 2G baby carrier presently comes in six nature-inspired color combinations - Aspen, Cedar, Chestnut, Pine, Walnut and Willow. It is ideal for children weighing between 15 and 45 lbs.
Other benefits the Boba 2G baby carrier provides include:
- Maximum comfort for adults with a contoured, ergonomic waist belt featuring high quality foam.
- Child is safe at all times with Boba 2G’s ultra-secure waist belt featuring a military grade buckle.
- The most affordable organic soft structured baby carrier available made entirely in the USA.
- Human-friendly materials - made without pesticides, herbicides or harsh chemicals. Boba 2G’s shell and batting are made with GOTS and OE100 certified organic cotton and lined with 100% organic Texas cotton.
- Extremely easy to wear and use. The child can be carried on the adult’s front or back.
- Lightweight for adults – Boba 2G weighs less than 2 lbs.
- No poking poles or metal parts. The comfortable Boba 2G is compact, adjustable, gently form fitting, and is 15” tall x 16” wide.
- Completely adjustable and easily fits adults of all shapes and sizes.
The Boba 2G is $118.00. Visit http://www.bobababycarrier.com for more information.
About NAP, Inc.
Founded in 2006, Colorado-based NAP, Inc. is an environmentally friendly company that designs, develops, and manufactures premium carriers for baby wearing parents – including the Classic Sleepy Wrap, Organic Sleepy Wrap and Boba 2G.
For high res images, press kit, samples -
RPR Public Relations, Inc.