Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) January 22, 2008
PrivacyMatters.com, a leading online destination for credit management and identity theft protection services, has launched six new services that include Free Debt Analysis plus 3 -in-1 Credit Report and Score, Background Checks, People Search, Reverse Phone Lookup, Criminal Checks, and Property Reports.
According to the US Department of Justice, at the end of 2005, there were 4,162,536 adults on probation and 784,408 adults on parole. These numbers reveal a need for background checks and criminal checks. The possibility of living close to someone on probation, hiring a nanny, plumber or electrician on parole, or going on a blind date with a former felon shouldn't be ignored. PrivacyMatters.com can help address these concerns and offers consumers some solutions and peace of mind with the following products:
To Manage Your Life, Protect Your Family, and Find Information Fast
- FREE Debt Analysis plus Credit Score and a triple-bureau Credit Report. Three tools that can help analyze one's debt.
- Detailed Property Report. Helps get the facts needed BEFORE buying. It includes value, owner info, sales history and more!
- Background Checks. Get information to help you make an informed decision. Criminal records, aliases and more are included in a background check.
- Criminal Checks. Wondering if nannies, repairmen and other hires coming in contact with your family have criminal records? A criminal check can be obtained.
- People Search. To reconnect, reunite and reignite, PrivacyMatters.com helps consumers get back in touch with long-lost friends and loved ones.
- Reverse Phone Lookup. Don't know who called? Get the 411 on unknown numbers and always know who's called with this solution.
In addition to these new services PrivacyMatters.com will continue to provide consumers with single credit reports and scores, 3-in-1 credit reports and credit scores, and credit monitoring services as well as the Identity Theft Report and Identity Theft Restoration services.
PrivacyMatters.com is a leading online destination for credit management and identity theft protection services. It educates consumers on the truths of identity theft and credit management by providing visitors and members with the latest news on identity theft and credit management, access to educational articles, and Privacy Matters 1-2-3 and Privacy Matters Identity. These programs include unlimited access to 3-in-1 credit reports and scores, daily Triple Bureau credit monitoring, identity theft monitoring services and more. For more information visit http://www.PrivacyMatters.com.
- Neither PrivacyMatters.com, Privacy Matters 1-2-3 or Privacy Matters Identity nor any of their benefit providers are in the business of, or receive any fee for, credit repair services. PrivacyMatters.com, Privacy Matters1-2-3 and Privacy Matters Identity are not credit repair or credit services organizations or businesses or credit clinics, as defined by federal and state law, nor are any of their benefit providers.