West Hollywood, CA (PRWEB) October 24, 2012
October 24, 2012 – At the top of this year’s list of holiday must-haves for new parents is a brand new tech gadget that benefits the whole family. Snuza Trio is the first and only completely mobile cordless baby monitoring system available with both audio and video functions. The easy-to-use mobile baby monitoring system for new parents includes a Hero monitor, a night vision camera with a built-in microphone to capture sounds of the baby and also the noise of the Hero alarm, if triggered. A companion monitor is included with a 2.4-inch LCD screen that can pick up the image from the camera wirelessly up to 400 feet away. Priced at $299.99, the Snuza Trio is available now in stores nationwide and online. For all the latest news on Snuza products follow Snuza USA on Twitter and “Like” them on Facebook.
The Snuza Trio is comprised of three different components which work together, but can also be used separately – the Snuza Hero portable movement monitor and also the Snuza Video camera unit with audio and visual capabilities. Additional benefits new parents will enjoy when using the Snuza Hero include:
- It is small (fits into the palm of an adult’s hand).
- Clips on to the waistband of the diaper, where baby’s tummy movement is best detected.
- Battery operated (no cords, wires, or potential for baby to become tangled or hurt).
- Will gently “remind” baby to start movement again after 15 seconds (vibration stimulation).
- Audible alarm is activated if movement is not sensed within a total of 20 seconds, so an adult can check on baby to see if they are safe and well.
The second component of the Snuza Trio is the Snuza Video camera unit. It can be set up in the nursery or hotel room and then the parent’s unit can be taken with the adult out of the room - up to a distance of 400 feet – while still keeping watch over the baby while they are sleeping. The crystal-clear audio feed let’s a parent hear when baby needs them, so they also can catch up on much-needed sleep knowing that the Snuza Video will alert them to their baby's needs. The Snuza Video has a VOX feature that can be activated if desired. This feature will turn off the screen on the parent unit, but when noise from the baby is detected, the screen on the parent unit is activated immediately. This feature saves battery life on the unit while still allowing the parent to keep a watchful eye on baby. Additional benefits new parents will enjoy when using the Snuza Video include:
- Digital wireless technology
- Adjustable camera angle
- 2.4" LCD panel
- Automatic night vision camera
- Sound level indicators
- Plays lullaby tunes for baby
- Runs on both battery and outlet power
Visit http://www.snuza.info for more information or to learn about purchase locations for the Snuza Trio.
Ria Romano, Partner
RPR Public Relations, Inc.