"The LockState Connect RemoteLock is an effective and affordable home automation solution for parents making any home a Smart Home,” said LockState Director of Marketing, Rob Goff.
Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) November 08, 2012
Busy parents can now have peace of mind knowing their children are safe with the affordable new LockState Connect RemoteLock. The highly secure Internet controlled keypad residential door lock is easy-to-use by children of any age and provides affordable home automation. Instead of worrying about kids losing their keys, Mom or Dad can create easy-to-use codes instead. When codes are used, parents can be notified via email or text messages that their kids made it home safely. The LockState Connect RemoteLock is the only keypad Wi-Fi residential door lock available on the market for home automation and it lets parents remotely check to see if a door is locked or unlocked from any location using a Web-connected device – there is no distance limit.
The LockState Connect RemoteLock starts at $249. For a limited time, visit http://www.remotelock.com to pre-purchase it for only $199. Free shipping also is included within the U.S. The LockState Connect RemoteLock provides busy working parents, who can’t be present when their kids arrive home, with the following benefits:
- Receive real-time text alerts on any mobile device or computer showing when kids unlocked and entered the door.
- Remotely check to see if the door is locked or unlocked when the children are home, and if necessary, change the lock status remotely from any location outside of the home, including the office, train, airport, car, grocery store or mall.
- Temporary access codes, which can be pre-set by Mom or Dad to only work on certain days and revoked at any time using a Web-connect device, can be given to the nanny or babysitter.
- Monitor a child’s or teenager’s activity coming in or leaving the house with access history reports which show who accessed a door and when they passed through it.
- The simple keypad is extremely user-friendly for children of all ages.
- Make sure the kids come home to safe and inviting home – even when Mom or Dad can’t be there. The LockState Connect RemoteLock integrates with a home’s thermostat, power plugs, motion sensors and more. When a child comes home from school parents can make sure the door is locked, the kitchen and hall lights are turned on, and the temperature is set to a cozy 75 degrees (or the air conditioner is turned on for warmer climates). Parents can set up customized rules for multiple home appliances as needed.
“We designed the LockState Connect RemoteLock with the safety of our own children in mind,” said LockState Director of Marketing, Rob Goff. “A simple text alert to an iPhone, any mobile or Web connected device, will let you know your child or teenager is where they are supposed to be and safe. As an added benefit, this Wi-Fi door lock is an effective and affordable home automation solution making any home a Smart Home.”
Visit http://www.remotelock.com to pre-purchase the new LockState Connect RemoteLock for only $199 for a limited time. Orders will ship by December 20, 2012 and the buyer will not be charged until their RemoteLock ships. Free shipping is included within the U.S. For all the latest news and discounts “Like” LockState on Facebook.
Ria Romano, Partner
RPR Public Relations, Inc.