Los Angeles, California (Vocus) June 24, 2010
Designers seeking affordable web-based project management software that is feature-rich and can be customized while catering to their industry will benefit from using Projecturf’s new version of their online planning software – Projecturf 2.0 – http://www.projecturf.com. Mac-inspired in design, Projecturf 2.0 allows freelance designers and design agencies to increase approval speed and complete projects ahead of schedule while succinctly defining initiatives, automating processes, and distributing real-time data through a secure, easy-to-use and intuitive online environment.
Only web-based Projecturf 2.0 project management software offers designers the following features:
- Rate and approve designs: one of the most beneficial sections of Projecturf 2.0 for designers. Version 2 allows designers to present work to clients and let them review, comment on, rate and approve designs – all in one place. This is ideal for web designers and graphic designers, or those in the advertising, marketing, media, architecture, interior design, publishing, construction, engineering or product design industries.
- Digital signatures: only Projecturf 2.0 offers digital signatures on designs and documents to allow online approval as well as accurate records of client approvals.
- Preview Images Inline: use this brand new preview feature to quickly view uploaded designs right from within the browser. This allows staff and clients to quickly review, comment on, and approve designs all without leaving the page, maximizing efficiency.
- Work without limits: A first in project management software - Projecturf 2.0 provides unlimited file storage space on all business plans with no cap on users, project managers or features. Designers can share and upload large numbers of files without storage restrictions or additional charges.
- The extras are included for all users: All plans come with all features. Unlike other project software, the cost of using Projecturf 2.0 won’t increase with add-ons – helping designers save money and stay within budget. This includes an event calendar with drag and drop, reply via email, Google docs integration, reports & graphs, subtasks, file versions, global dashboard, quick jump menu, pages formatted for print, time tracking with a built in custom timer, notes, design thumbnails, code snippets, bookmark sites, download calendar events to iCal or Google, access permissions, privacy controls, multiple assignments, contact groups, discussion archiving, whiteboards, color theme choices, export data, multiple admins – just to name a few.
- Get up and running in minutes not hours: With Dock-like navigation, Finder-like collapsible document folder management and project color-coding, and a similar calendar interface to iCal - the instinctive Mac-inspired interface of Projecturf 2.0 ensures almost no learning curve. This highly intuitive design is a result of years of real designers’ feedback - making this sleek project software vastly different from other online project management software.
- Free brand integration with logo service: Branding is crucial for small and medium-sized businesses – especially for designers. As an added level of customization, Projecturf offers a free logo service to integrate each user’s existing company logo into Projecturf 2.0.
All three Projecturf 2.0 business plans allow unlimited storage space with no cap on users, project managers or features and a 14 day risk-free trial:
- Start-Up Plan is $34.99 per month (manage up to 10 projects)
- Business Plan is $69.99 per month (manage up to 30 projects)
- Enterprise Plan is $169.99 per month (manage up to 150 projects)
- Individual Plan for freelancers is $9.99 per month
Visit http://www.projecturf.com for more information.
Media and Blogger Contact:
Ria Romano, Partner
RPR Public Relations, Inc.
# # #