We excel at staying ahead of the innovation curve.
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) April 1, 2010
New Boundary Technologies® today celebrates its 25th anniversary as a leading technology innovator.
In its early years, New Boundary Technologies pioneered real-time data acquisition programs and Internet solutions for laboratories, universities, government facilities and businesses. Today, the company is best known for its diverse product line of high-quality solutions for PC configuration management, PC security, PC power management, and remote equipment monitoring and management.
"To be successful for 25 years in the software industry is a tremendous mark of accomplishment," said Kim Pearson, founder and chief executive officer for New Boundary Technologies. "What's more impressive is the long and consistent track record we have developing pioneering technology solutions. We expect the next 25 years to hold more of the same."
A Rich History of Innovation
New Boundary Technologies' legacy of innovation is backed by numerous corporate awards and recognitions – ranging from organizations including Deloitte and Ernst & Young to media outlets such as eWeek, Network World, InfoWorld, Computer Technology Review and The Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal. New Boundary Technologies also holds multiple patents, including its most recent patent for the company’s distinguishing configuration group technology.
From New Boundary Technologies early work around Windows snapshot technology and software packaging solutions to its latest products for green IT, PC security, and mobile fleet and tank management, the company holds numerous industry firsts and entries into new product categories:
- Pioneered PC-based Machine-to-Machine (M2M) monitoring and control software, including: PC-based Evoked Response Potential Software for infant brain development research; software for computerized sonar in Zooplankton research; and computerized pallidotomy software to mitigate symptoms of advanced Parkinson's disease.
- Pioneered software distribution and management in a Windows environment.
- Pioneered Windows snapshot technology.
- Created the first product to automatically detect changes to Windows files, streamlining management of corporate Novell environments.
- Innovated the first software packaging solution to easily create and edit software packages for network independent deployments; solution evolved to become first software to automatically push software package changes, including web-enabled deployments, to any Windows PC without user login.
- Introduced patented technology to locate configuration conflicts and prevent software errors from reaching users’ desktops.
- Launched a complete desktop configuration management product suite, expanding the company’s product set to feature fully integrated software deployment, IT asset management and patch management capabilities. Introduced patented technology for dynamic configuration management that enables PCs to automatically take independent actions based on changing configuration states.
- Entered the desktop and network security market with an automated security policy management and enforcement solution.
- Introduced a centralized PC power management solution to help companies lower energy consumption and meet sustainability requirements through patented enforcement technology.
- Launched business unit delivering Web-based remote equipment monitoring and control, including the introduction of the first cloud-based tank monitoring service.
"We excel at staying ahead of the innovation curve," said Tom Diamond, president of New Boundary Technologies. "We've never been comfortable settling for simple product upgrades year-after-year. That’s why New Boundary has become a trusted partner for our clients and distributors seeking leading-edge software solutions to enhance business operations."
Organizations large and small turn to New Boundary Technologies to gain complete control over IT networks and remote equipment. Channel and alliance partners around the world rely on the company’s track record of success and innovation to help build their own businesses.
New Boundary Technologies’ innovative product line-up today includes:
- Prism Suite®: a fully integrated Windows configuration management solution that features simple and automated software deployment, IT asset management and patch management capabilities.
- PwrSmart™: a simple, automated PC power management solution that centrally controls PC power settings and energy consumption.
- Policy Commander®: a flexible and automated Windows configuration management solution for addressing security and configuration compliance challenges.
- FleetVista™: a Web-based remote monitoring solution that significantly improves fleet operations and lowers costs.
- TankVista™: the first cloud-based service for continuously monitoring and analyzing the conditions and storage levels of commercial storage tanks, bins, silos and other containers.
A detailed 25-year timeline of key New Boundary Technologies’ milestones is available on the company’s Web site.
About New Boundary Technologies
New Boundary Technologies® develops innovative software solutions for PC configuration management and remote equipment monitoring and control. The company’s Prism Suite® automates software deployment, asset management and patch management. PwrSmart™ is a simple, automated PC power management solution that centrally controls PC power settings and energy consumption. Policy Commander® automates computer security policy enforcement. Radiem® technology powers the company’s FleetVista™ and TankVista™ products, which monitor and control remote and mobile equipment via wireless Internet. Founded in 1985, New Boundary Technologies is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn. For more information, visit http://www.newboundary.com or call 800-747-4487.