Plastic Surgery 2008, which will be attended by more than 6,000 doctors and medical personnel, is the perfect venue to connect with new and old partners and exhibit our dynamic consumer portal
Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) October 30, 2008
NewImage.com, the premier online destination for personal image enhancement solutions, will be officially introduced to plastic surgeons from all over the world at Plastic Surgery 2008, the annual meeting of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). Surgeons attending the conference, which starts November 2, will be the first to view the new consumer portal with interactive features, an extensive directory of more than 9,000 board-certified surgeons, and a new look and feel.
NewImage.com, exhibiting in Booth 381 under parent company My Choice Medical Holdings, Inc., will have representatives available for plastic surgeons looking to:
- Check out the new and improved NewImage.com website
- Learn about My Choice Medical's practice management program and directory services
- Find out how to become a member of an extended network of independent board-certified surgeons and generate more business
- Meet the My Choice Medical Holdings, Inc. management team and NewImage.com staff
Plastic Surgery 2008 will take place at the brand new McCormick Place West in Chicago and is open to all plastic surgery practitioners, residents and other interested health professionals to further advance the specialty of plastic surgery through the presentation of new research, round tables, and innovative education. The Exhibit Hall, which will be open from Sunday, November 2 to Tuesday, November 4, will showcase more than 350 companies, featuring plastic surgery products and devices including the latest breast implants, injectables, cosmetics/skin care, and body contouring technologies.
"Plastic Surgery 2008, which will be attended by more than 6,000 doctors and medical personnel, is the perfect venue to connect with new and old partners and exhibit our dynamic consumer portal", said Kathy Tuite, chief spokesperson for NewImage.com.
NewImage.com offers surgeons and clients:
- The latest plastic surgery trends researched and written by NewImage.com's award-winning editorial staff
- "One-click" access to local board-certified surgeons
- Before and after photo gallery and testimonials from NewImage clients who have undergone tummy tucks, face lifts, breast augmentation, and other popular procedures
- Access to the NewImage community where plastic surgery patients share their experiences, fears, success stories, and questions with one another, keep track of their appointments, share pictures with friends and blog about their procedures
Founded in 2006, NewImage.com is the premier online cosmetic surgery and elective health destination for personal image enhancement solutions and information to help consumers make educated decisions about elective medical and dental procedures. With reliable and accurate information on cosmetic plastic surgery, surgical hair restoration, med spa therapies, cosmeceuticals, laser hair removal, and cosmetic dentistry; access to a network of independent board-certified surgeons nationwide; flexible financing programs, and personal image consulting assistance with surgical procedures; NewImage.com can be considered the one-stop destination for cosmetic plastic surgery consultations and more. NewImage.com is based out of Norwalk, CT. For more information on NewImage.com, please visit http://www.newimage.com.
About My Choice Medical
My Choice Medical Holdings, Inc. is the largest medical practice management and marketing company of its type in the United States. We provide access to a nationwide network of independent board-certified plastic surgeons, affordable financing programs, and personalized service from our Client Services Consultants. We connect medical professionals committed to delivering excellence with consumers seeking to enhance their physical appearance. Founded in 2001 and based in Alpharetta, Georgia, My Choice Medical currently works with hundreds of independent plastic surgery centers across the United States to provide superior, affordable, and high quality elective medical solutions for both the practitioner and the consumer alike.