(PRWEB UK) 30 April 2012
Leading supplier of e-tourism solutions, New Mind will be attending the TMI Hot Topic event on the 24th May at the TechnoCentre, Coventy and is inviting tourism organisations to call in and find out more about how to grow their tourism economy.
New Mind is already working with some of the UK's most successful tourism destinations and will be available to discuss some of the key issues which the industry is facing, backed up by case studies and testimonials. The team will be on hand to talk about:-
- commercialising your destination- generate bookings, sell advertising and grow your local tourism economy
- mobile website development - capitalise on the surge in mobile browsing
- mobile apps- deliver in-location information to the palm of your visitors' hands
- content generation and data management - keep your site at the peak of its performance with fresh, relevant content
The theme for this year's event is 'Digital Destinations' and will include a programme of presentations and workshops which will be invaluable for anyone involved in destination management or destination marketing. Subjects include:-
- Content - inspirational or comprehensive?
- Bookability - is this best left to others?
- Revenue - how can this be maximised?
- Google+ - what does this mean for me?
- Twitter, Facebook pages, YouTube, Pinterest - how to get the balance?
- Email - a thing of the past?
- Mobile - how important is this?
- Legal and Cookie Law - am I still compliant?
- Monitoring - how do I evaluate success?
To pre-arrange a meeting with one of New Mind's directors, give Andy a call on (0)330 440 1825. To find out more about the event, visit the TMI Hot Topic website.
Representatives from New Mind will also be attending the Travel, Leisure and Tourism North event on the same day, a full day conference taking place at Chester Racecourse. For more information, visit http://www.tltnorth.co.uk or call Richard on (0)330 440 1825 to pre-arrange a meeting.
For further information contact:
1.02 South Harrington Building
182 Sefton Street
Brunswick Business Park
Tel:- 0330 440 1825
Notes to Editors
About New Mind
New Mind is an award winning technology provider with expertise ranging from the implementation of sophisticated e-tourism solutions to the development of high performance destination websites.
The company’s e-tourism solution is a suite of software applications designed to enable and support every area of a tourism organisation’s management promotion and fulfilment, with a central product, business and visitor database at its core. New Mind’s integrated offering includes website design and development, destination management systems, content management systems, online marketing and mobile applications.
Over the last 11 years New Mind has worked with some of the top performing destinations in the UK in terms of visitor numbers and income generation. In a typical month their destination web sites attract more than 2 million unique users and transact thousands of online bookings for accommodation, events and attractions.
The company has achieved success overseas with the appointment of resellers in Italy, Spain, Sweden and Finland and the acquisition of a prestigious contract with the Costa del Sol Tourist Board.