Fairfax, VA (PRWEB) March 10, 2010
For Brooklyn Decker, America’s hottest model and covergirl of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition, looking great doesn't just come naturally. It requires proper nutrition, working out regularly and choosing the right clothes. In a recent interview with NewsWatch TV, Brooklyn discusses the super foods that every woman should be eating daily, such as mushrooms and strawberries. She also demonstrates some of her favorite exercise routines from her new fitness DVD produced with Elle Magazine. These are simple exercises involving stretching and yoga positions that don't require an expensive gym membership and only take ten minutes out of your day. And though she may have access to all the top designers, Brooklyn knows that staying on budget is an issue for most Americans. She shows how to transform last year’s clothes into this year’s hottest fashions with some simple, affordable alterations.
NewsWatch TV has become a favorite destination for many of America’s top entertainers and celebrities who have appeared on the program to discuss the issues and causes they support . The NewsWatch Video News Release Distribution Network is comprised of over 55 full-power broadcast stations and can be seen in virtually every market in the U.S. Each edition of NewsWatch is aired more than 240 times, reaching more than 130 million households nationwide.
NewsWatch can work with virtually any video format in placing a segment in the program. Some examples of the type of productions typically aired on NewsWatch include:
1. Completed Segments - We will take a completed news story (VNR), add titles and air it on NewsWatch with an on-camera introduction.
2. B-roll - Using existing B-roll footage and interviews, our staff will develop a script, then professionally narrate and produce a completed segment for airing on NewsWatch. If only soundbites are available, we can still develop a completed segment using our extensive library of archive footage.
3. Satellite Media Tours - We can take a pre-recorded satellite media tour and, with our on-camera host asking the questions, seamlessly edit in the interviewee responses to maintain the appearance of a remote feed.
4. Tabletop Presentations - Product demos, cooking presentations, trade show reports-any self-contained, on-camera demo can be included in NewsWatch as part of our Consumer Update segment.
5. Product Update - Using still shots or video footage, we create a 15-20 second report highlighting new and innovative products available in the marketplace.
In its nineteen years of production and with its expansive video news release distribution network, the program has been seen in every market in the U.S., and in more than 125 countries. Over 700 million people have viewed the series, making it one of the most successful independently produced news magazines on television today.
To find out how you can make your company or your products national news, visit newswatchtv.com or call 703-359-5480.