We all know that it's important to stay sharp by continuously nourishing the mind, body, and soul with theater, art, culture, and great food and wine, so we've taken an off-peak night and created the perfect opportunity for Savvy Seniors to indulge in the best of New York!
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 29, 2008
HKHotels knows that one of the best things about being retired is not having to go to the office on Monday morning; therefore, they have launched a new program called "Savvy Senior Sundays" that gives seniors a value-added package to enjoy Sundays in New York - a traditionally slow night for hotels.
According to Adele Gutman, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for HKHotels, "We all know that it's important to stay sharp by continuously nourishing the mind, body, and soul with theater, art, culture, and great food and wine, so we've taken an off-peak night and created the perfect opportunity for Savvy Seniors to indulge in the best of New York!"
HKHotel's Savvy Senior Sundays" package is applicable to travelers age 60 and over at the following HKHotels: The Casablanca Hotel, a jewel of Moroccan glamor just off Times Square; the ultra-posh Hotel Giraffe on 26th Street and Park Avenue South; and the timelessly classic Hotel Elysee on East 54th Street between Park and Madison Avenues.
The package features:
- $30 off the already reduced Sunday Best Available Rate
- A complimentary upgrade based on availability
- A bottle of red wine, rich in anti-oxidents
- A four-piece bag of Amoriss Vitality Organic Dark Chocolates
- "Young at Heart" turndown service with strawberries and bottled water
Additionally, all guests at HKHotels always enjoy an unparalleled value with all rates including:
- Bountiful European-style breakfast buffet
- Selection of coffee, tea, juices, cookies, and fruits available complimentary throughout the day
- At the Casablanca Hotel, complimentary wine and cheese reception from 5 to 8 p.m.(Wine and cheese is offered every evening at the Casablanca Hotel)
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotels
- Evening turndown service
- Complimentary passes to the nearby New York Sports Club
To qualify for the "Savvy Senior Sundays" promotion, travelers must be over 60 years of age and book a one-night stay only on a Sunday night. This package is based on availability and offered weekends year round.
For more information on the participating hotels, visit:
The Casablanca Hotel at casablancahotel.com.
The Hotel Giraffe at hotelgiraffe.com.
The Hotel Elysee at elyseehotel.com.
The innovative and much acclaimed HKHotels collection includes the glamorous Hotel Giraffe on 26th and Park Avenue South; the book-lovers paradise, the Library Hotel on 41st and Madison Avenue; the country French Style Hotel Elysee on East 54th and Madison Avenue; and the Moroccan motif Casablanca Hotel on 43rd just off Broadway. Currently, designs for new HKHotels are in the works in other key locations in the US, Canada and Europe.
For more information on Henry Kallan or any member of HKHotels please contact Adele Gutman at 212-201-1153 or or by email: adele @ hkhotels.com or visit hkhotels.com.