Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) May 09, 2011
The Nex Flow™ Ring Blade ™ Compressed Air Operated Air Wipe, already used extensively for blowing off liquids and dirt from extruded surfaces is now available in ½” diameter for blowing off small diameter parts such as wire or small rods.
Priced among the lowest of any competitive but often poor copy, the Nex Flow™ Ring Blade™ air wipe comes with an anodized aluminum body, and stainless steel shim and screws at a price below products containing only cheap plastic shims and not even anodized bodies. Nex Flow™ Ring Blade™ air wipes are complete with materials you “pay extra” for from many over-priced competitors.
The Nex Flow™ Ring Blade™
Air Wipe provides a uniform 360 degree stream of “amplified” air flow for blow off, drying, cleaning and cooling of almost any extruded shape, hose, pipe, cable, wire, automotive EPDM trim, rod and other materials. The unique split design makes it easy to clamp over and around the surface and to insert the material in between the two jointed halves , eliminating any need for threading. Amplified air occurs by en-training air along with the small amount of compressed used converting pressure to “high flow” and velocity for a strong blow-off force while minimizing compressed air use.
The high temperature version comes with a stainless steel braided coupling hose at very little added cost and still much lower than competitive units offering the same, and often less quality.
Available in the new ½” as well as the original 1”, 2”, 3”, 4”, 6” diameters.
Applications include the following:
1. Blow off contamination and dust from surfaces
2. Cooling of hot extruded materials
3. Wipe wet surfaces uniformly
4. Drying of tubing, rods and extruded profiles of all shapes
5. Remove excess moisture from automotive EPDM profiles
6. Dry wire, hose, tubing and wire optic extrusions
7. Minimize loss of solution due to drag-out
8. Cleaning of paint gun tipes
9. Drying of screen print and ink jet printed surfaces
10. Cleaning of ribbon and strips of material
11. Drying after washing, cleaning, coating, coating or plating of shapes
12. Window profiles and other extrusions
The Nex Flow™ Ring Blade™ Air Wipe has proven to be of high quality, high performance and with low noise levels. Its anodized aluminum body withstands the plant environment longer than often non-anodized competitive models.
Sizing help is just a E-mail away at sales(at)nex-flow(dot)com or by calling Toll Free 1-877-797-2777 in the USA and Canada. International calls use +1-416-410-1313.
NEX FLOW™ AIR PRODUCTS CORP.