This is the best place to meet executives, investors, and experts in one day. It is an unprecedented opportunity.
New York, NY (PRWEB) March 15, 2012
Visionaries will present in 18-minute, theater-style format at NextGen:Health, the NYC conference for ideas and Game Changers in health. The event takes place at New World Stages in Times Square, New York City, March 29-30, 2012.
5,200+ people have registered for "NextGen:" conferences and 400,000+ have seen the videos online. Buy your ticket now for the annual event. Tickets will soon sell-out: http://nextgenhealth.com/apply/?dCode=prw12
Interact with attendees from Australia, Asia, Latin America, Europe, Africa and all over the U.S. and Canada. Meet top executives and investors from GE Healthcare, IBM, Pfizer, Merrill Lynch, Bristol Myers Squib, Shire, GSK, Merck, as well as researchers and practitioners from top U.S. and international institutions.
Physicians get AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for CME as do Pharmacists, Physician's Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, and Registered Dieticians. Details on CME/CE
Arnon Scheflan, CEO of VC-funded OneOnOneAds, said, "This is the best place to meet executives, investors, and experts all in one day. It is an unprecedented opportunity to get in front of healthcare leaders and it costs less than it does to travel to meet a single person. A great return on investment."
150 STARTUPS DEMO AT "HANDS-ON #DEMOFAIR", with VC & EXECUTIVE MEETINGS, presented by Edelman Digital and 12gurus.
Edelman Digital, with Shwen Gwee and 12gurus, have enabled NextGen:Health to open 150 booths for start up companies with health-related tech or services to demo free with the purchase of an at-cost ticket ($399). The startups are given a custom-printed backdrop, one-on-one chats with industry experts, access to press, and the ability to demo live for two days while attending what one healthcare executive called, "the most impressive line-up of any health conference to-date."
Startups may register at: http://nextgenhealth.com/s/demofair.php?dCode=demofair12
Over 30% of the spots were taken within 20 hours of posting the offer.
AGENDA OF SPEAKERS (STILL EXPANDING):
- Dr. Nicholas La Russo/Mayo Clinic's Center for Innovation : changing the way hospitals learn from their mistakes;
- Dr. John Moore/MIT Media Lab : changing the way we use technology in health-as an aide, not an interruption;
- Dr. Joseph Ravenell/NYU : changing patient recruitment by training barbershops in Harlem to talk to their customers about hypertension, their #1 killer;
- Dr. Douglas Drossman/UNC, Rome Foundation, Merck Manual : changing how clinicians talk with their patients to capture the real, often hidden reason for the visit;
- Dr. Herbert Chase/Columbia + IBM Watson : changing the way we handle clinical decision making;
- Dr. Brian Forrest/AccessHealthcare : changing private practice so doctors can spend time with patients and cut overhead in half;
- Scott Johnson/Myelin Repair Foundation founder : changing the way we share research with The Accelerated Collaboration Model;
- Ishita Gupta/Fear.less Magazine : Fear in healthcare;
- Juhan Sonin/MIT,Involution Studios : Redesigning healthcare to be understandable.
NEW YORK TIMES AUTHORS / BESTSELLERS:
- Dr. Jason Hwang/University of Michigan, The Innovator's Prescription;
- Dr. Sandeep Jauhar/NS/LIJ, Intern;
- Dr. John Ratey/Harvard University, Spark!;
- Charles Duhigg/NY Times, The Power of Habit.
MOBILE HEALTH MASTERMINDS:
- John deSouza/MedHelp CEO : Reliable data from unreliable people - getting better results while letting people be human;
• Ben Chodor/Happtique CEO : An abundance of options : finding the right fit and getting through the clutter in mobile health;
- Sridhar Iyengar Ph.D/AgaMatrix Founder/CTO : Getting your mobile device through the FDA in 18-minutes or less.
INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON DOCTOR-PATIENT COMMUNICATION:
- An intensive, 50-person-only workshop on doctor-patient communication by ROME Foundation Founder, Merck Manual author, past AGA president, and legendary physician for “difficult cases”, Dr. Douglass Drossman;
- Open to only 50 people to allow for personal coaching from Dr. Drossman;
- Costs an additional $299. Register here: http://nextgenhealth.com/apply/?dCode=drossman12
- Live music;
- Professional puppets;
- Liquor-tasting happy hour;
- Book signings and more!
- Available at: http://nextgenhealth.com/s/agenda.php?s=prw12
SPONSORSHIPS AND EXHIBITING OPPORTUNITIES:
- Contact sponsorPRW@nextgenhealth.com for sponsorship and exhibit booth opportunities.
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE:
- Tickets will soon sell-out.
REGISTER NOW: http://nextgenhealth.com/apply/?dCode=prw12
New World Stages
340 West 50th Street
(between 8th and 9th Avenue)
New York, NY 10019
Legal Disclaimer: The organizations mentioned are not partners or affiliates in any official or permanent capacity. While they may share content, that does not imply ongoing or other partnerships. Live event. Lineup and details subject to change and tickets are transferable but nonrefundable.