It’s our goal to provide a comprehensive guide of the Clifton Hill area and make it as easy as possible for people to plan their trip and have the most Fun by the Falls.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Niagara Falls, ON (PRWEB) May 17, 2010
CliftonHill.com, the official web portal for the Clifton Hill Tourist Area, in Niagara Falls, Canada, announced the launch of its newly designed website today. The redesigned website, CliftonHill.com, makes it easier than ever to plan a getaway to the Niagara Falls’ premier entertainment and dining district.
“It’s our goal to provide a comprehensive guide of the Clifton Hill area and make it as easy as possible for people to plan their trip and have the most Fun by the Falls,” said Nicholas Tritchew, Project Manager.
The site features expanded information on the area’s exciting attractions, shopping, hotels and entertainment options, as well as the following enhancements:
- The sleek design makes it easier for users to search the site and find what they need for their Niagara Falls getaways.
- Visitors can now purchase attraction tickets and the Clifton Hill Fun Pass online with the new integrated online ticketing system.
- A Packages section features the latest hotel, group and party packages from the area’s best attractions and restaurants.
- A new Explore section has been added where users can get detailed information on Clifton Hill and its Family and Nightlife offerings. They can also look at Clifton Hill videos, virtual tours and photos galleries, review important trip planning information, and find useful interactive maps.
- A new easy to use Events section featuring a dynamic calendar with all the latest events festivals, and happenings.
- Prominent social media tools throughout the site allowing users to share, like or follow with their preferred tool, such as e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
- Visitors can also keep up to date on the latest Clifton Hill news and offers with the blog and monthly e-newsletters.
CliftonHill.com is the premier online source for planning a vacation to Niagara Falls, Ontario, offering exciting vacation information, unrivaled content and travel expertise. Teamed with all the best tourism and hospitality businesses in Niagara Falls, the site delivers tools needed to research, plan and book the ideal holiday vacation in Niagara Falls Canada. The website was produced by Ascedia, a web experience agency headquartered in Wisconsin.