Get Out of My Fields
KANSAS CITY, MO (PRWEB) February 9, 2010
The National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) recently honored Nicholson Kovac, Inc. with 12 Regional Best of NAMA Awards for marketing communications projects produced in 2009 for FMC Corporation and Kinze Manufacturing.
NAMA is the nation's largest professional association for marketing and agribusiness professionals, and the Best of NAMA awards program honors the best work in agribusiness marketing communications. To advance to the national competition, company and agency projects must receive a first or merit award at the regional level.
Nicholson Kovac and its clients are national finalists in 15 categories and received 12 regional first place awards, including:
- Radio for FMC Corporation's Hero Insecticide "Get Out of My Fields" (Region 2) and "Dinner" (Region 6) radio spots.
- Audio visual presentations directed to farmers, ranchers & growers for Kinze's 3660 Product Video (Region 2).
- Audio visual presentations directed to dealers, distributors or sales reps for Kinze's "Think in Rows" Anthem Video (Region 2).
- Direct Mail for the Kinze Dealer Day invitation (Region 2).
- Brochures, catalogs, etc. for the Kinze Executive Summary Brochure (Region 3).
- Point-of purchase materials for the Kinze Parts Sales Program (Region 2).
- Corporate Identity for FMC Corporation's Spartan Advance Logo (Region 6).
- News Release for FMC Corporation's New Performance Proof Available on Capture® LFR insecticide (Region 2), FMC Introduces Hero® EW for Key Fruit, Vegetable and Row Crop Markets (Region 6) and Kinze Multiple Unit Rebate Program (Region 3).
- External Company and Association Newsletters for Kinze's Between the Rows newsletter (Region 3).
"Nicholson Kovac has extensive experience in the agribusiness industry and a history of developing truly excellent marketing communications work for its clients," said Pete Kovac, president and CEO of Nicholson Kovac, Inc. "We are excited that our work for FMC Corporation and Kinze Manufacturing has been recognized with numerous Regional Best of NAMA Awards. These honors reinforce the value of strong relationships with our clients and the importance of strategic, creative work that gets results."
Nicholson Kovac, FMC Corporation and Kinze Manufacturing also received eight regional merit awards, including:
- Spreads, single entry for Kinze's How We Think Sets Us Apart ad (Region 2).
- Single page ads, single entry for Kinze's "Darn Right" ad (Region 2).
- Audio visual presentations directed to farmers, ranchers & growers for Kinze's 3800 Product Video (Region 3).
- Exhibits for the Kinze Think In Rows Trade Show Booth (Region 2).
- News Release for the Kinze 2010 Product Pricing (Region 2).
- Broadcast News for FMC Corporation's Potato Radio Media Tour (Region 6).
- Electronic Publications for KinzE-news (Region 3).
- Internet Web Site - Directed to farmers, ranchers or growers for http://www.kinze.com (Region 3).
The national Best of NAMA awards ceremony will be held April 21, 2010, at the Hyatt Regency in Kansas City, Mo.
# # #