(PRWEB) February 19, 2013
When thinking of country music stars, few are bigger than Kenny Chesney. Chesney, who is known for performing in his sleeveless shirts and signature cowboy hat, is gearing up to begin his No Shoes Nation Tour which is scheduled for 47 shows, in a number of different cities. While Kenny Chesney tickets are typically too expensive, or too hard to find, TicketProcess.com makes it easy for Chesney fans to get tickets at affordable prices.
Chesney is the recipient of many music awards from a variety of award contests, including winning the CMA Award for Entertainer of the Year four times. Chesney has released 13 studio albums, and is scheduled to release his newest album Life on a Rock April 30th, 2013.
Check out some of the locations below to see where these epic celebrations of modern-day country music will be performed!
- Dallas Cowboys Stadium will host a May 11th show, and the cavernous and luxurious locale is sure to be filled to the rafters.
- Lincoln Financial Field will be the location of a June 8th show in Philadelphia, a region of the country that has a huge Chesney following.
- Denver's Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium will play host to a July 20th show, and the high elevation just might allow Chesney’s signature sound to travel into the ears of fans a bit more efficiently.
- Anaheim, Atlanta and Detroit will all be visited in the final month of the tour.
- His last show of the tour will be performed at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Massachusetts on August 24th.
*TicketProcess is not associated with any of the artists or venues listed. Names used in this release are for descriptive purposes only and do not imply endorsement or partnership.
Since 2010, TicketProcess secondary ticket exchange has been offering a large selection of live event inventory to some of the most exclusive sports, concert and theater events nationwide. With 7-day customer service, all backed by a 100% Guarantee, its simple design and ease of use allow anyone to purchase event tickets with confidence.