Bank executives are under immense pressure in today's environment and pricing is one of the key levers they can pull in order to immediately impact financial performance. The Summit will allow executives to share best practices, network and learn about how improved pricing can be used to achieve profitable growth.
San Bruno, CA (PRWEB) October 7, 2008
In response to the immense pressure that bank executives are under in today's unstable financial services market, Nomis Solutions and TowerGroup, a leading financial services analyst firm, today announced the industry's first Pricing and Profitability Executive Summit in Europe. The invitation-only, one-day event will be held on Thursday, October 30th at the Conrad Hotel in Brussels, Belgium. Top executives responsible for retail credit and deposits from Europe's premier banks and finance companies, as well as industry leading pricing experts will discuss how to use pricing strategically to make an immediate impact on profitability during these volatile times.
Ralph Silva, research director of the European Banking practice at TowerGroup and keynote presenter will lead an interactive discussion to address the current challenges in the European Banking market. Mr. Silva shared, "Bank executives are under immense pressure in today's environment and pricing is one of the key levers they can pull in order to immediately impact financial performance. The Summit will allow executives to share best practices, network and learn about how improved pricing can be used to achieve profitable growth."
The Pricing and Profitability Executive Summit will enable participants to understand how improved pricing and profitability management can positively impact loan portfolio and deposits performance. The Summit will address a number of timely topics, including effectively deploying scarce capital, creating a more attractive portfolio mix, and balancing the right amount of deposits with the right amount of credit to achieve profitable growth. Among the topics to be discussed are the types of solutions available to the financial services industry that are comprised of advanced analytics, innovative technology and best-in-class pricing practices and processes. Pricing and Profitability Management is quickly becoming recognized as the quickest and highest leverage strategy that a bank can deploy in order to:
- Improve Financial Results: better manage profits by understanding how price impacts performance,
- Better Understand Customers: gain valuable and actionable insights about customer preferences that drive better pricing decisions,
- Gain Operational Efficiencies: implement price changes more frequently and with a higher level of accuracy.
"Despite being the most effective lever to immediately impact financial performance, pricing is under-utilized in most banks today," said Frank Rohde, CMO and vice president , who has recently relocated to take on the role of managing director of Nomis Solutions, Europe in response to the demand for improved pricing and profitability management in this market. "We have built a strong base of successful customers in North America and the United Kingdom that have garnered profit increases of 10-20% by using a more advanced approach to pricing and profitability management. European bank executives have noticed and now have the opportunity to leverage this more advanced approach to immediately impact their financial performance."
- Head of Financial Performance at Abbey, part of the Santander group, Sam Gilbert will be explain how their recent customer-centric approach to pricing is generating positive financial, strategic and operational benefits.
- Eric Exner, partner of management consulting at Accenture will explain why pricing is top of mind for shareholders and analysts. He'll also share some case studies.
- Research Director of the European Banking Practice, Ralph Silva will lead an interactive discussion to address the current challenges in the European banking market.
- The Managing Director of Nomis Solutions Europe, Frank Rohde, will explain the impact of the credit crunch on consumer pricing and share a more strategic approach to pricing that can immediately improve financial results.
- Dr. Robert L. Phillips, Chief Science Officer of Nomis Solutions and author of the award-winning book, Pricing and Revenue Optimization will moderate a panel discussion focused on best practices in pricing and profitability management.
More information on pricing and profitability management, and Nomis Solutions' Global Pricing Forum, which took place in New York two week ago, can be found at http://www.nomissolutions.com.
About Nomis Solutions
Nomis Solutions enables best-in-class Pricing and Profitability Management for financial services companies. Through a combination of advanced analytics, innovative technology, and tailored business processes, the Pricing and Profitability ManagementTM Suite delivers quick time-to-benefit, and improves financial and operational performance throughout the customer acquisition and portfolio management processes.
Select customers include Abbey, AmeriCredit, Chrysler Financial, HBOS plc, and Royal Bank of Canada. Visit http://www.nomissolutions.com or contact us at email@example.com or 650-588-9800.
Nomis Solutions, the Nomis Price OptimizerTM, Nomis Offer OptimizerTM, the Customer Portfolio OptimizerTM and the Nomis Pricing and Profitability ManagementTM Suite are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nomis Solutions, in the United States and in other countries. Other product and company names herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.