We believe in giving back to the community and help organizations that contribute to the greater good; it is part of our culture at myhosting.com.
Toronto (Vocus) September 15, 2009
myhosting.com, a leader in affordable and effective Web hosting services in more than 140 countries, today announced its Web Hosting Endowment program, which donates free Web hosting services to organizations that help the greater need.
"We believe in giving back to the community and help organizations that contribute to the greater good; it is part of our culture at myhosting.com." said Celal Ulgen, chief marketing officer for myhosting.com.
Non-profits and other contribution-based organizations will receive Web hosting, Exchange Email and SharePoint through myhosting.com. More specifically, those organizations will receive the following free features:
- FREE Professional Web Hosting which includes a dedicated IP address, both Windows 2008 and Linux hosting platforms which include generous storage, bandwidth, email accounts and all other standard Web hosting features.
- FREE Hosted Exchange Email as an alternative to the email accounts included with Professional Web Hosting package. Includes full Exchange seats with a free Outlook 2007 or Entourage 2008 license.
- FREE SharePoint Hosting with unlimited users and sub-sites to help team members and volunteers collaborate on projects.
"These days, Web hosting services are essential for any business or organization to thrive," Ulgen said. "Non-profits and other groups will now have the chance to have all these things for absolutely no cost."
The Web Hosting Endowment Program will be available to:
- Registered Non-profit groups and organizations
- Organizations making positive contributions to their communities
- Educational or Governmental organizations providing for the greater good
myhosting.com aims to serve charitable organizations and non-profit groups, such as those with 501(c)(3) designations or charities registered with the CRA. But it won’t limit the program to only those organizations.
"We are also interested in helping any organization that selflessly provides services or contributions, and is working to make a positive change," Ulgen said. "It's tough in this economy to survive, no matter who you are. We hope the Web Hosting Endowment Program will be able to help make the difference between success and failure."
To apply to the Web Hosting Endowment Program, go to http://myhosting.com/web-hosting/non-profit/apply.aspx and fill out the 5-minute application form.
myhosting.com is owned and managed by SoftCom Inc., a privately held company headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Founded in 1997, SoftCom provides reliable and cost effective email and Web Hosting services to more than 10 million customers with support of 26 languages in 140 countries worldwide. The myhosting.com name and the logo are registered trademarks of SoftCom Inc.
# # #