Plantation, Florida (PRWEB) December 21, 2011
ESP’s website http://www.LiveESP.com provides valuable information on hazardous chemicals to help consumers learn about the potential dangers of chemical exposure. Coupled with their goal of spreading knowledge and awareness about hazardous chemicals, ESP also has a retail section of their site where consumers can confidently purchase safe cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more for their homes.
With everyone getting ready for the holidays, ESP wants to make sure families don’t forget about hazardous chemicals, so they have put together a list some of their favorite tips for a non-toxic and food-safe holiday.
1. Cookware, Cook Where? When preparing the big holiday meal for family and friends, use safe cookware like stainless steel cookware or cast iron cookware, which are both non-toxic and food safe.
2. Walk it out. Before a big holiday dinner or holiday party, take a nice walk. Even a small bit of light to moderate exercise will help burn those extra calories that come with holiday meals. Don’t forget to bring water in a BPA free bottle so you can stay hydrated and toxin-free.
3. Love your leftovers. Holiday leftovers are always great, at least for the first few days, but make sure to store them in bpa free containers. Glass food containers are a great choice, as they won’t leach chemicals into your food and are both oven and microwave safe.
4. Cut Out Cross Contamination. When using cutting boards, make sure to avoid cross contamination. Use one cutting board for meats and a separate one for veggies. Also make sure to thoroughly wash your cutting boards once you are through. For an eco-friendly and non-toxic alternative, try using bamboo cutting boards.
5. Don’t get canned. Avoid canned foods where possible because they may contain BPA. Choose fresh foods instead.
6. Choose organic foods. Organic foods are a healthier option when cooking this holiday season. They help improve overall health, have incredible nutritional value, and the process of growing organic foods is better for the environment.
7. Gift Giving. Try giving safe, non-toxic products to your family and friends this year. It’s a great way to help others lead a chemical free lifestyle.
LiveESP.com is a website dedicated to encouraging and helping people learn about hazardous chemicals and make healthier decisions for a safer and chemical-free lifestyle in the kitchen and on-the-go. LiveESP.com is a great site where people can both learn about the dangers of harmful chemicals and purchase products that are non-toxic and human safe. Through ESP, founder Susan Masimore and her oldest daughter Hannah hope to have a positive impact in the lives of others. LiveESP.com was founded in 2011 in Plantation, Florida.