“We completely redesigned the website to complement and enhance our ongoing mission to empower, encourage, and provide the nursing community with opportunities to explore,” Jenny SolCruz, NurseTogether.com vice president said.
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) May 09, 2013
NurseTogether.com, one of the most popular online communities for nursing professionals, today announces the launch of its new website. The upgraded website boasts a brand new look and feel designed to deliver better interaction with members of the nursing community.
“We completely redesigned the website to complement and enhance our ongoing mission to empower, encourage, and provide the nursing community with opportunities to explore,” Jenny SolCruz, NurseTogether.com vice president said. “We made searching for information easier. Everything our audience needs to improve their professional and personal lives is right at their fingertips.”
Among the revamped site’s many new and enhanced features:
- Members now have full control over what they can share to their connections and what they see from them. They can customize what type of content, professional and personal topics, education, career and lifestyle information they want streaming on their personalized home page.
- Thousands of opportunities for nurses to connect and network with fellow professionals from across the globe by joining groups based on professional, social, or lifestyle interests.
- A state-of-the-art intuitive online job search engine that delivers relevant job results based on how members actually think and search.
- A Ratings and Reviews section that allows nurses to share personal experiences and opinions on employers and nursing schools.
- Easy access to the nursing industry’s only comprehensive directory of every nursing school and program from online to on-campus.
- Real-time Direct Chat feature that allows nurses to communicate with their connections online.
“We are very excited about giving nurses the proper tools to further their careers,” Steve Curtin, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships for NurseTogether.com said. “We wish to provide nurses with the support they deserve and show our appreciation for the kind of work they do. Through the revamped website, we hope to continue empowering the nursing community at large.”
Members of the NurseTogether community will continue to find great content though thousands of articles and videos contributed by hundreds of knowledgeable nursing authors and experts on topics relating to the unique nursing profession.
NurseTogether.com is one of the fastest-growing, online professional communities for nurses. Specializing in unique nursing lifestyle, career and professional development information, NurseTogether.com’s mission is to empower the nursing community through top-quality original content from experts, interactive web-based social media tools, and value-added services through key strategic partnerships in a variety of nursing and lifestyle disciplines.