I hope it will help injury victims here in New York understand what they can do to protect their rights if they have been injured.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 30, 2009 -
The New York injury law firm of David Resnick & Associates, PC, has launched a new Web site designed to help New York City accident victims. The Web site address is nyaccidentslaw.com.
"The Web site contains a wealth of information and resources," said founding partner David Resnick. "I hope it will help injury victims here in New York understand what they can do to protect their rights if they have been injured."
The Web site provides valuable information on several injury topics:
- Inadequate Security. The site offers detailed information about injuries that occur when businesses, including hotels, restaurants and parking garages, fail to adequately safeguard visitors on their property.
- Property Injuries. The new Web site provides resources for common fall injuries, such as slip and fall accidents or trip and fall accidents.
- Hit and Run. The Web site explains what motorists should do when injured in a vehicle accident where the other driver flees the accident scene.
- Pedestrian Injuries. The site is intended to help pedestrian accident victims understand their rights to compensation for medical expenses and other costs when they are hit on New York's streets and crosswalks.
- Bicycle Injuries. Bicyclists who have been hurt by a negligent driver may have the legal right to recover damages from the person that caused the injury. The Web site explains how this legal process works.
- Construction Site Hazards. Construction sites continue to rank among the most dangerous places to work, and the Web site supplies resources for construction workers injured on the job.
About David Resnick & Associates, P.C.:
David Resnick & Associates, P.C. is a well-respected accident and personal injury firm in New York City. The firm handles claims in New York City's five boroughs of Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx. For more information or for a free, no-obligation case consultation, call (212) 279-2000 or visit http://www.nyaccidentslaw.com .