The September visit of Pope Francis is a much-anticipated New York City Event. NYC Hotels like DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan welcome those who come for this or other important Events in New York.
New York City, NY (PRWEB) September 10, 2015
The September visit of Pope Francis is a much-anticipated New York City Event. NYC Hotels like DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan welcome those who come for this or other important Events in New York. DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan has impressive special offers to welcome visitors who come for activities related to the Pope’s visit or other top September events. View offer details >
Pope Francis’ visit to the United States will include 3 cities: Washington D.C., New York City, and Philadelphia. During his visit to New York City, which will take place from September 24th through September 25th, the Pope has several activities planned, including holding mass at Madison Square Garden.
Planned activities for his New York City visit include:
- Pope Francis will offer evening prayers at St. Patrick’s Cathedral. This event is only open to clergy of that parish.
- One of the most anticipated parts of his visit, the Pope will address the United Nations General Assembly.
- A special multi-religious service will be held at the 9/11 Memorial site. A limited number of tickets to this event will be distributed, via lottery, to members of the 9/11 community.
- Pope Francis will make a stop at Harlem’s Our Lady Queen of Angels School.
- A Papal motorcade through Central Park will take place at 4:30 p.m. on September 25th.
- The Pope will hold a mass at 6 p.m. at Madison Square Garden. This New York City Event venue seats 19,000. Tickets will only be available through parishes in New York.
This is a historic visit, and Catholics throughout the state will have the chance to acquire tickets to the Mass at Madison Square Garden by going through their local church. No tickets will be for sale to any of the New York City Events related to Pope Francis’ visit.
DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan welcomes those coming from out of town for this or other top New York City Events. The NYC Hotel’s ideal location makes it a popular choice for those attending events at Madison Square Garden. Those planning a visit to NYC can visit the Hotel's Website or call 800.675.6706.
About DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan:
DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan is an ideally-located Midtown Manhattan Hotel. Both business and leisure travelers appreciate the upscale amenities, onsite dining, modern décor, and thoughtful service. Travelers coming for New York Events, business trips, or a family getaway find these NY Accommodations to be a great choice.
The NYC hotel was recently renovated and updated with Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree Sleep Experience beds. Other features of the renovation include contemporary bathrooms, new work desks with ergonomic chairs, new LCD TVs, and more. Crabtree & Evelyn bath products await each guest.
The Midtown location of DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan gives guests the advantage of being near some of the City’s best dining, shopping, attractions, and activities. Top restaurants are within walking distance, and there is plenty to see and do without venturing far from this Midtown Manhattan Hotel. Times Square, the Empire State Building, and Carnegie Hall are just a few of the NY attractions located within walking distance of the hotel.
Those planning a visit to New York City can view the lovely Guest Rooms and Suites at DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan. View the lovely Guest Rooms at this NYC Hotel or call 800.675.6706.