New York, New York (PRWEB) August 27, 2014
Tucked away in the corners of New York City’s five boroughs are hidden attractions of stunning natural beauty. Now a first-of-its-kind travelogue video explores all five New York City botanical gardens in breathtaking detail and scope. The video’s cinematic style invites the viewer into a first-person immersive experience as they effortlessly glide through beautiful wooded trails, exquisitely manicured landscaping, and sprawling floral collections.
New York City’s five botanical gardens:
- Central Park Conservatory Garden (Manhattan)
- New York Botanical Garden (Bronx)
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden (Brooklyn)
- Queens Botanical Garden (Queens)
- Snug Harbor Botanical Garden (Staten Island)
The video was created by New York commercial director, Joel Dunn. Dunn executive produced the 2014 Academy Award© shortlisted short film, Kush. Dunn’s viral videos have amassed close to 50 million views on YouTube. Says Dunn, “I wanted to create a video that celebrates the gardens and showcases an opportunity for people to explore something out of the ordinary.” Dunn continues, “The video offers a window into an enchanted world that is not widely publicized.”
Highlights from the video:
- Peggy Rockefeller Rose Garden in full bloom at the New York Botanical Garden
- The Wedding Garden of the Queens Botanical Garden
- Cranford Rose Garden in full bloom at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- The pleached alee tunnel of the Snug Harbor Botanical Garden
“The video will leave viewers with a thirst for a weekend adventure,” said Dunn. Website links for each garden are displayed throughout the video, directing viewers to information on how to plan their visit.