New York, NY (PRWEB) September 20, 2012
Corporate executives from up-and-coming precious metals and mining companies will provide updates about their businesses, their assets, and what the future holds at the New York Society of Security Analysts’ Microcap Mining Industry Conference on October 10, 2012.
Raymond Goldie, PhD, vice president and senior mining analyst at Salman Partners, will give an investment outlook and explain why in a world where investors demand growth, microcap companies are often able to deliver more percentage growth than is possible for big companies.
Presenting companies include:
- Aldridge Minerals Inc, a near development stage mining company focused on advancing its Yenipazar polymetallic VMS deposit
- Apogee Silver Ltd., a dynamic Toronto-based junior exploration and development company
- Castillian Resources Corp., a Canadian gold mining company with properties located in Newfoundland and the Yukon
- Castle Resources Inc., a Toronto-based resources company focused on the redevelopment of the 100% owned past producing Granduc Copper Mine
- Commerce Resources Corp., an exploration and development company with a particular focus on deposits of rare metals and rare earth elements
- East Asia Minerals Corporation, explores advanced gold and gold-copper properties in Indonesia and advanced uranium properties in Mongolia
- Minco Silver Corporation, focused on the acquisition and development of high quality silver properties
- Royal Nickel Corporation, focused on value creation by advancing development of the Dumont Nickel Project
Conference sponsor Toronto Stock Exchange will be giving a luncheon presentation.
The Microcap Mining Industry Conference will be held October 10, 2012 from 8:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m. The conference location is 1540 Broadway, Suite 1010, New York, NY 10036.
Visit http://www.nyssa.org/microcapmining for the complete event description and registration information.
There is no charge for press with credentials.
The New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) is a leading forum for the investment community. NYSSA’s mission is to promote best practices and the highest professional and ethical standards in the industry. With 10,000 members, NYSSA is the largest of the 135 societies worldwide that make up CFA Institute, which has over 105,000 members.