The new Office 2013 is a cloud-subscription that provides virtually anywhere access to familiar Office applications
Hoboken, NJ and New York City, NY (PRWEB) June 27, 2013
A new article entitled: Office 2013: Here’s What’s New? is now available from eMazzanti Technologies, an IT and computer expert in the Hoboken, NJ and New York City areas.
“The new Office 2013 is a cloud-subscription that provides virtually anywhere access to familiar Office applications,” notes Jennifer Mazzanti, president, eMazzanti Technologies. “It also delivers business-grade email, calendar, and video conferencing across virtually all devices – from PCs to smartphones to tablets.
A full version of the article is available here.
Office 2013 New Features and Benefits
Full Office Capability - The latest Office applications allow users to always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access on a Mac or PC.
- Capture ideas however a user works best—using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen.
- Do more with Word docs: pop-in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design, so a user can focus on the information.
- Create stunning presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint.
- Draw, hand-write, type, click, or swipe notes in OneNote. Notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on other devices.
- Outlook is now automatically connected to a Microsoft web mail account. Sync tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all of a user’s plans together.
- Work with pictures more easily in Publisher to add more eye-appeal to publications.
- Easily build a database app in Access and then use and share apps on the web.
Office on More Devices - Install Office applications on a PC, Mac, Windows tablet, and other select devices.
Office supports PCs running Windows 7 or higher, and Macs with Mac OS X 10.6 or higher. Office Mobile supports Windows Phone devices running Windows Phone OS 7.5 and higher.
Office away from home-Office 365 Home Premium and Office 365 University subscribers can stream full versions of Office applications to any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 using Office on Demand.
In addition, free Office WebApps sync with user's SkyDrive account, so he can access, view, edit and share documents, photos and other files from any internet-connected device running a supported browser.
Skydrive-20 GB online storage - Use your additional 20 GB online storage for documents, photos, and videos, so you can edit and share them from wherever you are.
Conference Anywhere with Skype - Call phones in over 40 countries with 60 free Skype world minutes per month. Use Skype world minutes from any device where Skype is installed, whether it’s on a mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device.
Always up-to-date - Office 365 customers with active subscriptions are entitled to the newest versions of the Office applications whenever they are available. When Microsoft releases a new version of Office, users will be notified with the option to update the software to the latest version.
Does Office 2013 Make Sense for a Business?
If a company can answer affirmatively any of the following questions, then it may want to consider migrating to Office 2013 to enhance overall productivity.
- Using an older server and worried about its security and maintenance costs?
- Growing in size and looking for technology to help meet businesses mobility and collaboration needs?
- Having trouble managing a number of disconnected web-based email or software?
- Using outdated versions of Office, such as Office 2003, and experiencing and compatibility issues or concerns with end of support?
About eMazzanti Technologies
eMazzanti’s team of trained, certified experts provide 24x7 outsourced IT support to help ensure business productivity, address challenges of growth, mobility, cloud computing and critical business continuity and disaster recovery demands. The consultant has special expertise in financial, architectural, engineering, construction, government, educational, legal services, accounting, marketing communications, and healthcare market segments. Flexible support plans range from fixed-fee, around-the-clock network management where eMazzanti functions as an extension of a businesses’ IT staff to a custom-solution provider on an as-needed basis. eMazzanti serves the Hoboken, NJ and NYC area markets as well as regional, national and international business support requirements. The IT firm is Microsoft's 2012 Partner of the Year and on-going Gold Partner, a four-time recipient of WatchGuard's Partner of the Year award and has achieved the Inc. 5000 list for the third year in a row. For more information contact: Carl Mazzanti 201-360-4400 or emazzanti.net. Twitter: @emazzanti , Facebook: Facebook.com/emazzantitechnologies.