If businesses are not seriously considering Office 365, they are missing out on a cloud solution that is simple and powerful. At minimum, everyone should take a test-drive
Hoboken, NJ and New York City, NY (PRWEB) July 11, 2012
eMazzanti Technologies, a Hoboken, NJ and New York City area IT computer expert, has a new website that offers small businesses a free 30-day test drive of Office 365. The new cloud-based service delivers secure, anywhere access to email and calendars, Office Web Apps, instant messaging, conferencing, and file sharing.
“Office 365 cloud service gives small businesses big business tools at an affordable price,” says Jennifer Mazzanti, president, eMazzanti Technologies. “It rolls into one integrated solution, software and services that would normally cost thousands to deploy and maintain if bought separately. Most importantly it can be easily scaled to accommodate your growing business.”
Find out more about a free trial account at: http://www.cloudtechnology365.com/
A Breakthrough in Cheap Collaboration, Communication and Security
With Office 365, businesses can get work done securely and communicate real-time from almost anywhere. Combining Microsoft Office with Office 365 unlocks the full potential of Office 365 as the best solution for productivity, collaboration, communication, and worry-free IT.
Office 365 Benefits:
- Microsoft Office: Office 365 adds more power to the Office software a business already knows and uses by making it easier to communicate and collaborate with others
- Email and calendars: Businesses can access email and calendar from a computer, the web, and smart devices
- Website: Launch and sustain a professional website for a business
- Office Web Apps: Create, store, and edit Office docs online
- File sharing and managing projects: Share documents and collaborate with colleagues online
- Instant messaging, presence, and conferencing : Connect immediately with colleagues. Set up and conduct online meetings
- Mobility: Get virtually anywhere access on nearly any device so businesses can be productive on the go
- Security and trust: Microsoft helps keep data safe and private
“If businesses are not seriously considering Office 365, they are missing out on a cloud solution that is simple and powerful. At minimum, everyone should take a test-drive,” says Mazzanti.
For more information about Office 365, including a free trial account, go to: http://www.cloudtechnology365.com/
About eMazzanti Technologies
With a company name that sounds more like a purebred, high-performance sports car than a IT support and consulting firm, eMazzanti Technologies is all about delivering powerful solutions in a variety of outsourced IT services, such as managed printing services, PCI DSS compliance, computer network management, network troubleshooting, business continuity and disaster recovery, green computing, mobile workforce technology, information security, cloud computing, cloud computing services, and business information optimization in the most efficient manner possible. The Hoboken, N.J., firm is located in one of the most densely populated - and competitive - regions in the U.S. It provides business technology consulting services for companies ranging from home offices to multinational corporations in the New York metropolitan area, the United States and throughout the world. For more information contact: Carl Mazzanti 201-360-4400 or emazzanti.net. Twitter: @emazzanti , Facebook: Facebook.com/emazzantitechnologies