I believe that knowledge is power. Lack of knowledge can be a dangerous thing, especially given the complexities of law that we will touch upon in this book Losing Someone You Love
Akron, Ohio (PRWEB) September 24, 2012
In his new book, “Losing Someone You Love”, wrongful death attorney David Chester of the Chester Law Group co., LPA explains in simple, easy to understand language what families must know to protect themselves while walking in the minefield of the wrongful death process.
Some of the things Attorney Chester explains in his book are:
- What is a wrongful death claim?
- The types of situations that give rise to a wrongful death claim.
- Who gets money from a wrongful death lawsuit?
- What responsibilities the person in charge of the lawsuit has to the other family members?
- How much proof is needed to win an Ohio wrongful death claim?
- How long do you have to file a wrongful death lawsuit in Ohio? It may be as short as 6 months!
- What an experienced personal injury lawyer actually does for you.
- How would you go about choosing an Ohio wrongful death lawyer?
There is much more in this knowledge packed book including a chapter on “The Four Pillars of Winning a Wrongful Death Lawsuit” and a chapter on “Ohio Revised Code Sections on Wrongful Death”.
Quoting the author David Chester, “I believe that knowledge is power. Lack of knowledge can be a dangerous thing, especially given the complexities of law that we will touch upon in this book Losing Someone You Love.”
Chester Law Group Co., LPA is dedicated to protecting the rights of surviving victims in Ohio wrongful death cases.
Click here to get this free book on an Ohio family’s guide to wrongful death from the Chester Law Group Co., LPA or visit their website at http://www.ChesterLaw.com.
See this Wrongful Death video for more information on this free eBook.
About Chester Law Group Co., LPA
Chester Law Group Co., LPA is based in Akron, Ohio and has 16 offices statewide in Ohio with locations in Akron, Youngstown, Canton, Toledo, Cincinnati, Columbus, Westlake, Amherst, Beachwood, Mentor, Twinsburg, Ravenna, Warren, Medina, Wooster, and Independence, Ohio. Their lawyers handle serious injury claims throughout the state of Ohio combining the resources of a big law firm with the personal attention and care you would expect from a small firm. To quote David Chester, “Big firm results with a small firm feel”. Chester Law Group Co., LPA is dedicated to protecting your rights in Ohio personal injury cases. Visit their informational website at http://www.chesterlaw.com.
Chester Law Group Co., LPA
430 White Pond Drive
Akron, OH 44320