Dallas, TX (PRWEB) April 12, 2014
This report is the essential source for industry data and information related to the pipeline industry in North America. It provides asset level information related to all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas transmission pipelines in North America. The profiles of major companies operating in the pipeline industry in North America are included in the report. The latest news and deals related to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=6257.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines
- Provides operator information, start year, start point, end point, onshore/offshore, length, diameter and capacity for all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Enterprise Products Partners Lp, Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. and NiSource Inc.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Complete report is available at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/oil-and-gas-pipelines-industry-outlook-in-north-america-2014-details-of-operating-and-planned-crude-oil-petroleum-products-and-natural-gas-pipelines.html.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all key active and planned transmission pipelines in North America
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong pipeline data
- Assess your competitor’s pipeline network and its capacity
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in North America
Explore more market research reports on Energy at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/category/energy-power/energy.
MarketOptimizer.org (http://www.marketoptimizer.org/) is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.