Kelowna, BC (PRWEB) October 6, 2009
Predator Ridge's first annual Ultimate Fall Harvest Weekend just in time for Thanksgiving from October 9-12. A special weekend package that includes: Two nights of accommodation at a luxurious Okanagan Hotel, a three course wine-paired dining extravaganza, a relaxing excursion to the renowned Naramata Bench or Oliver Valley, and a wine and cheese reception in one of our beautifully staged show homes featuring live music. All of this from only $299 per person.
The Ultimate Fall Harvest Weekend will be full of activities, dining and outings suited to a wide variety of discerning visitors such as:
- An exclusive, first hand tour of the new and exciting Carrick Course, designed by world renowned golf course architect, Doug Carrick. This is your chance to see the new course before it opens for play next year!
- An Okanagan wine "case lot" sale - featuring renowned, newly released and difficult to find wines from the Okanagan
- A real estate open house featuring four staged showhomes including a look at the newest home - the Osprey Green Townhomes show suite - capitalize on an unprecedented buying opportunity with exceptional savings and special buying incentives on offer to allow you a chance to own a piece of the Okanagan - one of Canada's most sought after resort destinations is Okanagan BC real estate
- A guided trail hike around the resort on Saturday morning
- A fantastic sale in The Shop. Taylor Made will be onsite with additional inventory specials for the weekend only! TaylorMade Rental clubs will be offered at 50% off as well as unbelievable deals on remaining summer inventory
When?: October 9 - 12, 2009
Where?: Predator Ridge Resort, 301 Village Centre Place, Vernon, BC V1H 1T2
Phone: 250-542-3436; 888-578-6688; Email: email@example.com
Predator Ridge is approximately 430 kms (240 miles) from Vancouver and 600 kms (360 miles) from Calgary on Highway 97. Predator Ridge is 150 km (90 miles) north of the United States Border, and is easily accessible by air, and by bus and car via Highway 1, 3 or 5.
A chance to have a relaxing, rejuvenating and re-energizing sojourn without breaking the bank; a value-driven Okanagan hotel package that allows you to getaway and have a short respite, all within reach - from B.C., Alberta and the Pacific Northwest corridor.
About Predator Ridge:
Nestled in B.C.'s picturesque Okanagan Valley, Predator Ridge is one of Western Canada's finest Okanagan golf resorts. With 1,200 acres of immaculately-groomed fairways, superior craftsman-style suites and cottages, sparkling natural lakes and streams, rugged pine-covered ridges, and wheatgrass meadows, Predator Ridge is spectacular in every sense. The golf course is the only two-time winner of the BCPGA Facility of the Year.
Note to editors/reporters:
Photos, a fact sheet, backgrounder, Ultimate Fall Harvest Weekend package information, and a spokesperson for media on Predator Ridge are all available upon request